PDA

View Full Version : Wartenberg Wheel (or however you spell that)

satisfied
01-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Last night Master and I were playing and he decided to use the wartenberg wheel on me. I was laying there naked while he rolled the wheel across my skin. Over my chest and stomach, down my legs over other yummy parts. This was all met with a mixture of pain and pleasure on my part. I had a difficult time staying still as he ran it over my clit because I was cold and shivering. I must say I was very nervous at that point. Not that he would hurt me, but that I would jerk because I was cold and hurt myself on the damn thing!

Then he made me turn over so could run it over my back. I felt him touch the points to my skin and tensed up a little. Then he ran it down my back and I burst out laughing. It tickled so freakin much! I don't mean a little giggle, this was a gut busting laughter. I couldn't help it. I have never felt anything that tickled so much! He would stop for a minute, or I would roll away. And my breathing would slow down, then he'd do it again and I'd start laughing very hard again. I didn't want to keep trying to move away from him, but I couldn't help it, when I'm being tickled it's automatic for me to wiggle away. He finally got me pinned on my side and started going back and forth from my front to my back with the wheel. It was a very strange feeling because when he would run it over my front it was kind of painful and I would react accordingly for that. Then he would run it around to my back and it was instant laughter.

He found this very hilarious. He told me that he has seen the wheel used on hundreds of people and has never seen this reaction before. Then he started describing my reactions as he caused each one. Saying, when I do this you react this way, and when i do this you react like this. And when I run it down your nose, you cross your eyes. LMAO. I didn't even realize I was doing that!

His favorite toy is the cane. I told him, "I guess we found your new favorite toy."
He replied, "Yeah. You!" and then continued to make me squirm and laugh.

I am loving my life as a slave. I could not have created a better Master for myself if I had tried. I love him so much!

Has anyone else ever had an unusual reaction to a toy?

bpqueen
01-09-2009, 11:03 AM
Actually. now that you mention it, last night my Master used "Japan's most popular vibrator" on me, and all it really did was cause my urethra to itch!! This itching, of course, caused me to laugh and squirm and eventually led to some positioning modifications :-) It is truly a sad testimony that in the midst of play and trying new toys, I wind up in fits of giggles over an itchy vibrator.

BryansGrrrl
01-09-2009, 03:13 PM
I am loving my life as a slave. I could not have created a better Master for myself if I had tried. I love him so much!:11: Great story! Thanks for sharing. I haven't had this reaction to a toy, but certain touches will tickle. :D And of course, sometimes an orgasm can send me into giggling fits.

I think I need a wheelie thingie.

bpqueen
01-09-2009, 03:17 PM
I really like the wartenberg wheel, and since reading about violet wands and the sparks that they cause the wheels to give off during play...how I wish that I had more money to spend!!

Ozme52
01-10-2009, 11:43 AM
That would be tough... a sub who giggled during a scene would bring out the full evil sadist in me... I'm not sure I would even stop tickling if I heard her safeword at that point.

;)

satisfied
01-13-2009, 10:29 AM
That would be tough... a sub who giggled during a scene would bring out the full evil sadist in me... I'm not sure I would even stop tickling if I heard her safeword at that point.

;)

Wow, you are a sadistic bastard arn't you?

LOL

jeanne
01-13-2009, 11:02 AM
That would be tough... a sub who giggled during a scene would bring out the full evil sadist in me...

He's not joking. :eek:

SubmissiveDoll
01-13-2009, 12:38 PM
*gasp* Oz! A Sadist!? Nooooooo! I don't believe it!

;)

SubmissiveDoll
01-13-2009, 12:41 PM
I've had a similar reaction. My Master bites the back of my neck. I like to have a bruise there all the time, it calms me when I rub my neck. But, sometimes when he bites me I will get super ticklish no matter how hard he bites me. The last time I was cracking up, to the point that I almost couldn't breath.

satisfied
01-13-2009, 02:02 PM
I've had a similar reaction. My Master bites the back of my neck. I like to have a bruise there all the time, it calms me when I rub my neck. But, sometimes when he bites me I will get super ticklish no matter how hard he bites me. The last time I was cracking up, to the point that I almost couldn't breath.

LOL.....nice.

snowflake
01-14-2009, 03:51 PM
As you welll know hun the pinwheel is one of my most favorite toys... but then again my poem tells that story i think

My Pinwheel link: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18981

Anyways that said .. Yess my back tickles when it is run up and down it to the point to stop from giggling and well hunger of the pain . i press hard back into it to stop it .. but warning .. i have to push so hard back it draws blood ... weg

Funny how our bodies react to things so diferently in each seperate part.. but you fot to love it ..winks

just my opinion

hugs
snow

angela_shy
01-15-2009, 11:51 AM
i never heard of this wheel before!
just googled it - doesn't look so scary.... i guess that depends who's using it and how!

satisfied
01-15-2009, 01:03 PM
Just googled it - doesn't look so scary.... I guess that depends who's using it and how!

yup!

Skarlet
01-28-2009, 12:19 AM
On occasion something will tweak me and I'll not be able to control laughter during play....usually during really really heavy pain play. Not really because it tickles, though my brain seems to think I'm being tickled. And once I start...jeze it take a lot to get me to stop.

snowflake
01-28-2009, 10:43 AM
On occasion something will tweak me and I'll not be able to control laughter during play....usually during really really heavy pain play. Not really because it tickles, though my brain seems to think I'm being tickled. And once I start...jeze it take a lot to get me to stop.

been there done that lmao..!!!

Damn hard to stop isn't it..???

ROTFLMAO

and yousit there wondering how the heck did i start laughing in the first place with everything else going on...

Some say it is the endorphins kicking in .. the scene gets to be to much and your body takes over confused at which way it is supposed to act .. turning off all other things until things slows down or you get a grip on what is happening again...

but i don't know

just my opinion

hugs
snow

orchidsoul
01-28-2009, 02:10 PM
just googled it - doesn't look so scary.... i guess that depends who's using it and how!

It also depends on how raw the area of skin is that it's being used upon!