PDA

View Full Version : A trip to Europe

lucy
01-09-2009, 01:02 PM
{To MissConfused}

„Excuse me sir. Sir?“
„Huh? Sorry, yes, please?“ I wake up from my daydreaming to see the flight attendant looking at me.
„Sir, we have a problem with reservations in the economy class. I'm afraid I have to seat someone beside you on that seat.“
Damn! Too bad, I had hoped the seat would remain vacant during the flight. My long legs could do with some extra leg room, even in the first class there is barely enough room for my almost two meters. I imagine some lower management bloke in a cheap suit, opening his laptop as soon as we're airborne to write some boring report on his successes in the States. A report very likely nobody will ever read.
I'm really glad I'm not in that rat race anymore, especially in the current economic situation. Don't have to kiss nobody's butt, dress in a suit and tie if I don't feel like it or care about other people's opinions. I was lucky and smart enough to make some good investments with an inheritance I made a couple of years ago. Biotech was – and still is – a very good industry, just because there will always people getting sick and there are usually enough wealthy people to be able to afford the best treatment even in bad times. And so here I am, getting back to Europe after spending a good time skiing in the Rocky Mountains.

I feel how I'm getting in a grumpy mood when I think about that bloke that's right now walking up the aisle to sit beside me. Damn!
But then I hear a young female voice saying „Hello, I'm sorry to disturb you, but the flight attendant said I can take that seat here.“
I turn my head to look at her and hellooooo! if there are more gorgeous girls like that one back there in the economy, just bring them on, as far as I'm concerned they could even sit in my lap.
„Yes, of couse.“ I get up to allow her through to the window seat. I take a look at her while she stashes her bag in the overhead compartment. A beautiful girl, medium height, red hair, fair complexion, possibly Irish. And nice curves at the right places. Too bad she isn't wearing something that flatters them a bit more. Maybe an art student travelling to Europe to look at all the historic places and visit the museums?
When she's finally sitting in her seat I offer her my hand. „Sorry, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Matt, pleased to meet you.“

MissConfused
01-09-2009, 03:56 PM
“Hello Matt, I’m Erin. I hope you don’t mind that I sit in the window seat. I really enjoy seeing how small the cities look as we fly over them.”
“Of course not” he says but then he says something rather forward “I don’t mind as long as you don’t mind if I lean over you to see the very interesting sights.”

I’m taken a little back by his forwardness but it also causes me to look at him a little closer. He is definitely tall and very fit. He’s not dressed as a businessman so I assume he is on vacation.
I don’t see a ring on his finger so he is either single or gay, but after his come-on I doubt he is gay.
I’m used to being approached by men but he is so very confident and attractive that I think I will enjoy flirting with him on this flight.

He asks me questions about myself. I love to talk about myself so I carry on and on.
I tell him I am twenty-three years old, recently graduated from college and am eager to see Europe.
He asked where in particular I am going and I tell him I really don’t know.
Once we land at Heathrow I plan to find some place to stay for a week and then head off to whatever city or country appeals to me next. “I have a new passport and I want to fill it with stamps from all over!”

“I am free of all my constraints and want to experience something totally new. Things I never thought I would experience before.”

After I say that I notice a look in his eyes that both scares me and excites me.
What are his eyes saying to me…

lucy
01-13-2009, 06:47 AM
„You now, Erin, constraints can be very liberating.“ She looks at me puzzled. „Contrary to what you may believe, they can really set your mind free.“
„What do you mean by that?“
„You have to experience that yourself to understand it.“ I look straight ahead. Then I turn around to face her again „if you think you're interested enough, call me.“ I hand her a business card. „You will experience things you never thought you would. That's a promise.“ Let her hook herself. If she calls me, that's perfect. If not, there are other girls.
She looks at my card, but there isn't much to see, despite my name and my phone number.
„May I ask where you live, Matt?“
„During winter i'm usually travelling all over Europe, visiting friends. The summer I like to spend on my sailing boat on the Mediterranean Sea. But my home is a cottage in the hills overlooking Lake Geneva.“

„Know what, my dear? We should celebrate your freedom.“ I stop a passing stewardess and order a bottle of champagne. „Who knows, maybe next time we meet we celebrate your constraints?“
She's obviously a bit confused, but that's fine with me. The rest of the flight is over all too soon. Once she has drunk a couple of glasses of champagne, she starts to talk even more. She certainly is funny and entertaining. And definitely an eyecatcher.
Maybe I should have put more of an effort into sweettalking her. Well, whatever will be, will be. The plane is about to land and we will part. The last thing I see of her after we say our goodbyes is her red hair passing through the cabin door.
Maybe I got her curious enough and she calls me...

MissConfused
01-13-2009, 08:10 AM
A very nice woman at the visitor’s information booth directs me to a low priced hotel. Not exactly a five star hotel but it is priced within my budget. I need to spend as little as possible if I want my European adventure to last long.

For dinner I find a very exotic place to eat; a McDonalds hamburger restaurant. I laugh and am disappointed in myself.
I flew to Europe to experience new things and here I am eating a Big Mac at a McDonalds restaurant in London!
So much for my big adventure but I do find comfort in the restaurant’s all too familiar surroundings It helps overcome my feeling a bit out of place. A stranger in a new country with no one I know.
Well I take that back; I do know Matt.

I could call him and maybe he would be willing to take me sight-seeing tomorrow.
I would feel less like a stranger if I knew something about London.
But I am not sure I want to call him. He is different than other men I have known before.
He keeps talking about restraints and restraints setting me free. I am not traveling through Europe to find constraints. I flew here to find new freedoms and experience exciting new worlds.

The more I look around the restaurant the more I see people gathering with their friends and the lonelier I feel.
I decide I am going to call Matt. I am lonely and I need a friend, any friend.
But I still can’t help but have “strange” feelings about him. Well if he turns out to be someone I don’t like I can tell him good-bye.
I’ve told several men good-bye in my lifetime so getting rid of another man is no concern to me.

When I get back to the hotel I dig his card out of the trash-can. I really had no intention of calling him.
I dial the number on the card and Matt picks up the phone on the very first ring.
Was he expecting me to call? I almost hang-up the phone. There is just something about him that scares and intrigues me.
He is strikingly handsome and very appealing. If I had met him at a party back home I know I would have made a pass at him. Me and every other woman at the party would be making a passes at him.
“Hi it’s me Erin from the plane. Do you remember me?” what a silly question; I know he will remember me, we just got off of the plane four hours ago.
“I remember you said you would be glad to show me the sights of London. I am feeling alone and out of place. I could really use a friend here. Would you be willing to spend a day with me?”

He replies “of course, all part of the service.”
We agree to meet the next morning for breakfast and then a day of sight-seeing.
“Wait, I can’t go tomorrow. I am suffering horribly from jet-lag. I desperately need to spend a day sleeping. Can we meet the following morning?”
“Of course he says and he tells me where he will meet me and at what time to be there.
I think it a little pushy that he “tells” me where and when to meet him without asking me, but I decide he must be a type A personality used to getting his way.

Oh well, as I said I can always tell him good-bye. He is only a friend and not my master…

lucy
01-16-2009, 05:56 AM
Wow, that was quick. And her phone call was badly timed. I was expecting another call, quite an important one, so I picked up the phone without looking at the caller ID. Now she probably thinks that I was sitting by the phone, waiting for her call. Anyway, that can't be changed now. We quickly fix a time and place for the day after tomorrow.

When she enters the lounge, i’m quite impressed. She certainly put an effort in her appearance. However, she looks a bit lost too. She glances around and when she sees me she seems to be relieved.
„Hello Erin, you look gorgeous, please have a seat.“ I peck her lightly on the cheek and guide her to one of the sofas. When we’re settled in I order a couple of lattes.
She’s not talking as much as she did on the plane, so I tell her what I want to show her. Too bad I don’t know London too good myself, but I think we’ll still have a good time. And so it is, we go to see some of the tourist attractions, do some window shopping, talk and laugh a lot and finally end up for a late lunch in a cozy pub. I cannot help but admire her shapely legs when she visits the restroom.
„Here’s what I had in mind for tonight, if you want to go out, of course: We go for dinner, then to a musical and finally some clubbing.“
„Yes, that would be great.“ She thinks about it some more. „But, err, I’m not sure if I have the right clothing for that.“
„Well, then we should go shopping now, shouldn’t we?“
She doesn’t answer that, just looks at me for some time, before she stares at her empty plate.
„Is there a problem? If it’s about the money: I’ll be happy to invite you.“ She tries to say something, but I cut her off: „’No’ is not an acceptable answer. I invite you, period. That’s an order.“
She looks at me again and I grin back at her. „Obeying orders can be fun, if you didn’t know that already.“
She looks even more uncertain, kinda intruiged and put back at the same time. Finally her anger wins the upper hand and she says „You can’t buy me, Matt.“
„Hahaha. Erin, believe me, I know I can’t. I won’t ever try to buy you. But allow me the pleasure to go shopping with you. Look at it as a payment for your exceptionally nice company.“
She flushes a bit.
„Besides, I think you’re one of those girls who shouldn’t blend in with the crowd in a theater or a club. You’re much too beautiful for that.“
Now she’s really flushed. Oh heck, is there anything nicer than a blushing girl?

We head out to search for a nice dress. After a while she begins to enjoy herself, putting on various garments in the changing room and showing them off to me. When she finally decides on a dress I must admit that she’s got very good taste. It’s certainly sexy, but not too much. We head to the shoe department and buy a pair of heels to go with the dress. Finally we also find a nice pair of stockings and a coat. It’s already late in the afternoon.
„My hotel is just around the corner. Shall we go there to get ready or do you want to take a cab to your place and meet later?“
I’m quite surprised when she says she wants to come with me. Images of her splayed across the bed, naked, open to my touch, waiting for my touch flash through my head. I manage to adjust my penis without her taking notice...

In the room she looks at me while I put the bags with the clothing on the table. I walk towards her, hold her by the elbow and tell her how beautiful she is. Then I pull her close and start to kiss her. After a short moment of hesitation she kisses me back and I push her toward the bed. When her legs touch the bed, she pushes me away and says „No, I’m not some kind of whore!“
I’m a bit surprised at her outbreak. But then again, maybe I was a bit too quick.
„Of course you’re not. And I don’t intend to pay you. All you will get is your own pleasure and the satisfaction to know that you have pleased me.“
I pull her close again, and this time she doesn’t push me back. I gently lie her on her back on the bed. My left hand pins her arms above her head while I kiss her neck and start to open the blouse with my other hand. Her breasts under the bra are just as firm and soft at the same time as I expected.
She begins to moan softly when my hand slides down to her waist. Once the fly of her slacks is open, i release her arms. She quickly pushes her pants down and kicks them away before she starts to fumble with the zipper of my trousers. I caress her mound throught the thin - and damp - fabric of her panties, all the time kissing her mouth, neck and throat. Then I slide slowly down to kiss and suck on her lovely breasts and push the panty aside. She’s wet by now and I have no problem to slide a finger between her folds. Her moaning gets louder and with gyrating hips she meets my finger. She still tries to open my fly, but her efforts are halfhearted, she’s already too much enjoying herself to care that much about anything else. Perfect.

Finally I slide all the way down to her pussy and pull down the panty before I start to kiss and lick her. She grabs my head and pushes me onto her pussy.
I take my time, though. I want her to beg for relief. Really beg. They usually do, sooner or later. I hope she’s no exception.

lucy
01-17-2009, 10:35 AM
I messed that one up. Sorry.