PDA

View Full Version : Looking for my kinky female counterpart ;)

tittorture2000
01-10-2009, 12:38 PM
I am looking for a submissive woman that enjoys a wide range of activities. These activities can be from mild wax play to extreme needle play.
I am a very well known individual but my sexual desires are secret. I need to find a woman that can be a lady in public so that she can travel with me to meetings and public events, and then when we are alone I want her to be just off the charts wild and kinky.
I don’t think I would call myself a DOM because a kinky guy would better describe me. I do however take control during playtime and I will do all kinds of things to you, things that would make a prostitute blush, but I am NOT into whipping and spanking as a punishment. If you want whipped and spanked I will be all TOO GLAD to do that (in fun), but it is not my place to punish you. For the sake of fun I may say I am going to punish your pussy and make it sound like I am going to beat it until it falls off, but the only off will be you getting off from it. Now don’t take what I just said as I am weak in that area. If you want welts I can give you welts. But the first three words are the point at hand. (if you want).
I enjoy breast bondage, nipple clamps, pussy whipping, fisting, clit suction, large objects or a bunch of small ones stuffing you tight, I might take you out to eat with remote control vibrators (if you can maintain secrecy). Remember I don’t want the world to know our secret. That is just a partial list of fun activities to give you an idea.
I have plenty of experience and lots and lots of toys such as whips, paddles, clips, clamps, speculums, TEN’s units, violet wands, and even a fuck machine that can go as deep and as fast as you can stand it.
I have had my share of playmates in the past and some couldn’t behave themselves in public, some couldn’t carry on a conversation if their life depended on it. What I have found is it is just hard to find the right combination of personality and kink, but I know she is out there and maybe she is lurking around here.

If you think you might be the woman I am describing please feel free to say hi or send a PM or an email.
I look forward to finding my kinky match so don't be shy, I won't bite.. (yes I will) ;-)

tittorture2000
02-12-2009, 11:24 PM
So I had to add a comment myself so I could at least feel somewhat important.
Dang, next I may end up talking to myself. Oh wait, I already am.

jezebelsalax
02-21-2010, 05:38 AM
Hi tittorture2000! If I'm not mistaken (and I might be) I think that you and I might have shared a few online exchanges quite a few years ago. I'm sorry to hear that the partner in life (and perversion) you seek has eluded you. Good luck with your search. :)