PDA

View Full Version : Another question about wax

Lion_in_Disguise
01-13-2009, 07:32 PM
I was wondering if the type of candle used in wax play makes a difference. (Regular colored was, scented, tea candles etc.)

Lion_in_Disguise
01-13-2009, 07:37 PM
I think I put this in the wrong place, however my question pertains more to burn risk than preferance.

shayna{L_D}
01-14-2009, 12:22 PM
ill take the bait.

i have *HEARD* that red and white candles burn at a lower temp so they dont burn as hot...but i dont know how true that is..

also i *HEARD* to never use sented candles because they also burn at higher temps.

In the past ive only had white and red candles used and some tea candles. Be careful about the tea candles since they are small and burn quick the wick may fall out while you tip the candle, and fall on your submissive..so be careful with that....

either way wax hurts like a sonofabitch..so have fun :)

tusayan
01-14-2009, 07:18 PM
There's a lengthy discussion about this in the A-Z thread, and if you haven't used the search function I'd also suggest that.

I can point you to a website or two, one of which not only has info but the owners make candles (colored if you like) for play (please note that I'm not endorsing the site nor do I have an interest, just an FYI).