PDA

View Full Version : northwest PA girl wanting r/l dom/ domme

lucky#13
01-14-2009, 04:57 PM
Alright first off I am new and inexperienced.. i really wish to learn but the dom would have to be patient with me and take things slow.. i want to start off by getting to know the dom personally online and not jump into things to quickly... i know i enjoy pain, humiliation and bondage ... i have only had PG 13 relationships with women but i do have bisexual curiosities and would enjoy either a dom/ domme... i do believe physical attraction is a big part of any type of relationship ... so forgive me but i prefer the dom/ domme between 20- 29 .. athletic built and clean cut for doms/ and basically just not a larger domme.. i am by no means a 10 and i do not expect that but i do have my physical preferences.. perhaps one of the most important parts though is i would like the dom/domme to be within attainable driving reach.. aka western PA/ south NY/ east ohio preferably.. and NO married men or women.. u must be single!!! you may pm me on here and i will require a pic of u and i will also send a pic of myself at that time.. it is only fair.. and dont be afraid to say i may not be your type.. like i said i believe physical attraction is a very big part of any relationship and i will not be offended