PDA

View Full Version : Help Requested

lofwyrkp
08-30-2004, 04:19 PM
A friend sent me this advert for a surgical implanted nipple stretcher and I can't seem to find any referances to it anywhere.

Does anyone have any frther information?

Many thanks

Kris

Kelli
08-30-2004, 06:21 PM
Um... I'm just kinda wondering where exactly that is implanted?

I'd an old fashioned girl, and clamps/screws or a pump seem the safest way...

Pandora's Box
08-30-2004, 10:50 PM
Never heard of it myself... however, it's warnings alone would be enough to make me look twice.

Possible loss of sensation.
Damage to milk ducts.
Unsatisfactory breast feeding after removal.

I don't know... but I think there would be better ways without such high risks.

Mobius
08-31-2004, 02:59 AM
Having downloaded the picture so I could actualy read the discription. I would think no one in there or there owners right mind would have any thing to do with it.

Ok sm BDSM is a sharing experiance but this is a little to far for my tast's

This does not sound safe nor does it sound sane and it certinonly does not sound consensual.

redEva
08-31-2004, 06:06 AM
A friend sent me this advert for a surgical implanted nipple stretcher and I can't seem to find any referances to it anywhere.

Does anyone have any frther information?

Many thanks

Kris

Extreme - I agree, but very interesting - to me at least (from the previous responses obviously not many members share my opinion). Maybe you would have fared better if this was posted in fantasy section (even though I understand that your question is serious).
I have to admit – I have not seen it before – and even with the explanation I can not quite picture how is it supposed to look when implanted. I would be interested to see more of it, and I will be Googling for it (lol). Keep me posted if you ever get any more info on it.

Mobius
08-31-2004, 08:24 AM
Extreme - I agree, but very interesting - to me at least (from the previous responses obviously not many members share my opinion). Maybe you would have fared better if this was posted in fantasy section (even though I understand that your question is serious).
I have to admit – I have not seen it before – and even with the explanation I can not quite picture how is it supposed to look when implanted. I would be interested to see more of it, and I will be Googling for it (lol). Keep me posted if you ever get any more info on it.
Seeing that it is an illustration I think it is mearly some ones imagination. I had once seen a Breast gillutine device that was very detailed but I do not think there would be to many volunteers to try it out.

No I think this is in the relm of fantasy.

lofwyrkp
08-31-2004, 03:33 PM
I've been reliably informed, by someone I trust, that they know someone with these through the nipple.

I know, it's a bit like chinese whispers, but I do actually believe them.

Apparently, the bottom of the T is actually a disk, and the vertical rod rises therough the nipple, so that the ribbed section and ring stick out of the centre of the nipple. The wide base holds it firmly place.

Thats about all I know

Kris

redEva
08-31-2004, 05:02 PM
Dear Mobius,

Web surfer like you, for sure is familiar with http://www.bmezine.com/ (http://www.bmezine.com/) allegedly the larges Body modification web page. To warn you right up front – it is paid site, but it does have plenty material accessible to general public including picture previews and tons of written material.

Anyone who is even marginally interested in extreme body modification will tell you that there are people that would be interested in trying out the device like this. I have few piercings of my own. I would like to get more and to get some ink too. But one considers the lifestyle, exposure, career and the cost involved (yes, yes the safety and health issues – I did not forgot about those) and all of those take part in decision making process.
Interested and fascinated as I am, there are some practices and body modifications that I do not find acceptable – but, as long as person is not endangering his/hers life or capability to provide livelihood for him/herself I do not think any of us have right to judge.

As far as the little device in question is concerned – it reminds me amazingly of something I read in one of the stories here – where lady gets punished by having something like that implanted in her tits. I am sorry to say that story did not arouse me – while it was obviously well written (at least well enough that I still remember gruesome sadistic details) the implement was meant to serve as permanent torture device – not something that would be desirable.

As I said before … I have a little trouble picturing how it would look within the nipple - and how is it supposed to be stretching it – unless we are referring to the circumference of the nipple.

Anyway, interesting device …

and ... yeah, this has nothing to do with the rood - but it is implant and, man, do i wonder how would that feel !!! :D

http://spc.bodymodification.com/2001/august/beads-out.jpg