PDA

View Full Version : Domme seeking OL/RL female So Cal sub/slave

DJade
01-15-2009, 08:13 PM
Greetings. I seek to own a female sub/slave in the Southern Ca area who is interested in a strict but loving Mistress who specializes in control, protocol, discipline, training and teaching the concepts of true submission. I am bi-sexual, polygamous, full figured, married, 47 years of age and already own an OL male sub. I prefer a girl who is independent from the control of others and not too young, but a good match will be considered regardless of age. I would like to start OL then progress to RL. It might become a long term relationship, but I also welcome someone who wants training so she can become that right girl for someone else later. I offer a naturally dominant yet caring nature, commitment, trust, affection, conviction, courtesy, integrity, knowledge, experience, friendship, romance (if appropriate and mutual) and life lessons based on integrity, personal success and well being. I am very intense so I need someone compatible with me who will be loyal, dedicated, committed, respectful and who really wants to learn. You must have the availability to communicate daily via instant messaging and cell phone texting.

A sub/slave is a person to be treasured. The giving of trust and control to a Dom/me is a very precious gift which I cherish and treat accordingly.

If you are interested, feel free to visit my profile for further insight and contact me.

Miss D'Jade