PDA

View Full Version : Instructions to make this rope gag

Gumballs
01-16-2009, 03:34 PM
i apologize if this is the incorrect forum for this thread but i believe it to be the most appropriate after looking at the content of all the others.

i have attached a couple of pictures (unfortunately they are not very large) of a rope gag that is being used on a female. As i have never seen this before i would be rather interested in learning how to correctly make it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

tusayan
01-16-2009, 06:50 PM
http://www.ropefashions.com/fashions2/index.php?lang=english&theme=default

tusayan
01-16-2009, 06:55 PM
a fun alternative

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtq_0AlRoPo&feature=channel_page

Willsubmit2
01-16-2009, 09:28 PM
Rope Bondage Tutorials
Techniques of Rope Bondage
Home Login

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

RopeFashions Home Album list Last uploads Last comments Most viewed Top rated My Favorites Search

Home > Tutorials > Single-Wrap Rope Bit Gag

Single-Wrap Rope Bit Gag TITLE + -
FILE NAME + -
DATE + -
POSITION + -

Single-Wrap Rope Bit Gag
This is an attractive, quick-to-make bit gag. The rope has a lot more give than rubber bit gags, so you won't get the jaw strain that you can get when you spend a whole scene chomping down on a rubber bit.

This gag can be a handy way to deal with a mouthy sub. When your sub is mouthy, you can grab a piece of rope and start making up the gag. She should get the message. If she doesn't by the time you're finished, in goes the gag.

Step 1
The gag begins with a length of 5/16-inch rope. We use a 12-foot piece, because that’s one of our standard lengths, but anything over 6 feet in length will probably do.

Double the rope, but do not match up the ends. Instead, measure about seven hand-widths up one end of the rope, and match the other end to that point. This will make the ends come out even when you are finished. (You may have to adjust things slightly, based on the width of your hand.)

Step 2
About one hand-width from the end of the loop, start wrapping the long end of the rope around both strands of the loop, heading back towards the loop.

Step 3
Continue wrapping.

Step 4
When you have wrapped almost all the way to the end of the loop, so that the loop is just big enough to stick a strand of rope through, stick the long end of the rope through the loop.

Step 5
Pull it tight.

Step 6
Gently tug alternately on the two ends until the bit snugs up and is solid.

Step 7
Here is how the gag looks in use. If you would like a bulkier gag, you can try the double-wrap rope bit gag, which is described in another tutorial.

8 files on 1 page(s)