PDA

View Full Version : What do you call your Dom?

SubmissiveDoll
01-17-2009, 12:28 AM
We've been on the thread with what your Dom calls you for sometime now. Lets see what we all have to say in return!

SubmissiveDoll
01-17-2009, 12:30 AM
As I posted it, I'll start.

Day to day I call him "Love", it's my way of saying what I really mean without actually saying it. Ya know, to not offend co-workers and what not.

At home or in private he's "Daddy" and depending on the scene he may be "Master" as well.

I prefer to be home with my Daddy. Walking out of work at night with him and getting in the car, usually the first words that spill from my lips are "I love you, Daddy!"

violett
01-17-2009, 06:13 AM
I call Dragontamer Master - or My Lord depending on what mood I'm in or sometimes a sarcastic Sir if in public. Or if I'm in a cheeky mood its Oi you or just you. There have been times when he's been making me edge over and over again the name Bastard has slipped out of my mouth too

angelic.zest
01-17-2009, 07:04 AM
I call Daumon, Daddy. Since I am His little girl. switch between calling Him Daddy and Sir. I know when I do get to call Him that in public, I'll probably blush more then Him. Also call Him Meanie Head, Sadistic Bastard, and something abit more personal, which makes Him laugh at me, and He calls me all types of shit. LoL

jeanne
01-17-2009, 07:38 AM
Milord when speaking to Him.

My Owner when refering to Him in writing or in conversation with others.

His name, but rarely, when refering to Him in conversation with others.

love2serve
01-17-2009, 08:10 AM
Just Master. Nothing more, nothing less and NEVER anything disrespectful.

Kahlann
01-17-2009, 11:50 AM
When talking about him he is "my Master". When I am talking to him I refer to him as Sir.

miners_girl
01-17-2009, 12:23 PM
I call Him Master mostly in private and His name in public. Or more accurately stall and stumble a bit as I go to call Him Master in public - I'm just pleased the initial letter is the same for both.

tina2008
01-17-2009, 04:35 PM
I call Him my sweetie. Nope, it's not the usual honorific but it's a term of endearment that we both use.

He's Sir when we're having serious discussions. If we attended munches or other events I'd most likly call Him Sir but that's a non-issue as we're not really social butterflies. When we're out in public or around family, I call Him by His first name.

moptop
01-17-2009, 05:15 PM
I call him Monsieur when in a scene, or when the conversation turns that way; I sometimes call him Maitre, or refer to him as Maitre, when talking with others in the scene; or refer to him by him dom name (Léo), rather than his real name. Between us most of the time I call him by his name, and my affectionate non-subbing term for him is 'minou' - pussy cat :D. Cos he's a gweat big fierce lion, yes he is. We vous-vois eachother when in dom-sub mode, tu-toi eachother otherwise. I really enjoy the extra pith that gives to talk. We can say things to eachother in public in such a way that it is not at all eyebrow-raising, but there are lots of under-currents for us. I can call him Monsieur in public, too. Both those have to be in a slightly theatrical way, in order for it to pass, but it works.

icey
01-17-2009, 06:36 PM
it depends we've never really been into titles and protocol sometimes Master or Sir but thats usually when we're playing,often it's daddy and if im p!ssed off then it's probably better i dont say lol

SubmissiveDoll
01-17-2009, 06:45 PM
I call Him Master mostly in private and His name in public. Or more accurately stall and stumble a bit as I go to call Him Master in public - I'm just pleased the initial letter is the same for both.

I was laughing recently with my Master about the day I finally slip and call him 'Daddy' in public. It's so easy for me to call him that, that I often think it's gonna slip out.

fairyjester
01-18-2009, 11:54 AM
I call him Master in private and depending on where and who is around I will call him that in public. otherwise by his name

ravenbounduptight
12-20-2009, 09:47 AM
This is amusing to me, because it's slightly different then "normal" for me and my friends. When i'm with them in person i call them Sir in times when i'm being serious/respectful/a good girl. That's really all i address my Dom as, that and His "name" that He prefers.

my Top on the other hand i call a few different names: puppet, sexy, and boy are the top three. i stumble over using His name just because i don't often have to. . . we were in the store and i turned to look for Him. i yelled half way down the row "HEY PUPPET!" that got a few strange looks.hehe

~j~

agog ab
12-20-2009, 11:41 AM
i call Him "Master" or his name...and a few other choice phrases when i'm in a mood...but he DID say he didn't want a doormat when we started. ;)

Hana
12-21-2009, 10:20 AM
I call Him Master. Occasionally by His name. We seem to lapse from light-hearted to deeper without warning, but I always react as He wishes. <3
Sometimes, I call Him evil, too...but He and I both know that I just happen to adore evil. xD

morwyn{Myrddin}
12-23-2009, 11:09 PM
Depending on my mood (i.e am i cheeky or not lol) i can call Him "His Royal Spankiness" but mostly i call Him 'Master mine', or Beloved One, or Master Myrddin.

skye67
12-24-2009, 05:39 AM
Lover and a few others that i can´t translate, when playing mostly Master or Sir and somtimes sadistic bastard :cool:
never his name tho, i can´t get it across my lips for some strange reason

SilverMist
12-24-2009, 10:10 AM
In public i call him "baby" or "hun" or by His name. At home and private, i call him "Daddy" most of the time. Especially during our play. Sometime call Him "Master"

SubmissiveCandy
12-30-2009, 11:03 AM
I call Him Sir as instructed but there are times when I do say Master but not all that often. I slipped once and called Him Baby...that threw Him off by a long shot. I felt really bad about it because He didn't know what to do when I said it. W/we are in a 24/7 relationship so I always call Him Sir no matter what. I love it though and I know He loves being able to hear it as well.

13'sbadkitty
12-31-2009, 07:31 PM
i mostly call Him Master when W/we are alone, though sometimes Sir mostly because i think hearing Master all the time must be boring (He thinks thats hysterical, how could that ever be boring) His name or honey or baby when around others. i have actually started considering needing a more respectful way to address Him when W/we are around kids or friends so i can express who He is to me all the time. no ideas yet though

leah06
01-08-2010, 12:14 AM
Names and titles are a big issue for me. For the longest time I was just totally opposed to titles. I felt that they were generic, and theatrical, and that you can put a lot of submissive energy into how you say a name. My master, though, enjoys titles and I've come to think of them as sort of D/s pet names. I call lots of people honey and sweetheart and dear, and they don't feel generic to me; these are ways of saying how I feel about the other person. So I call my master Sir, or Master, usually, as a way of expressing my loving submission to him. But I'm always free to use his name, and I love that too.

wyldrose
01-11-2010, 04:43 AM
Mostly, it's Master.

Referring to Him, it's usually 'beloved' or 'my One'.

If it's in front of family or vanilla friends, it's usually 'love'. i have to really force it to say His name, and even then, it sounds odd. Him calling me 'rose' is worse, though.

WifeMomSlave
01-11-2010, 07:25 AM
I call him "hun" in day to day life.

I use is name when referring to him to friends or family.

I call him "Master or Sir" in privet or within the BDSM community.

I will not get into the names I have used when pissed at him..lol.

satisfied
01-11-2010, 09:25 AM
Sire, in every day life, or when referring to Him with others in the lifestyle.

By His name when referring to Him among our vanilla friends. Although even among them i still call Him Sire when addressing Him.

As my Master when referring to His position in my life.

pervertedpages
01-30-2010, 09:03 PM
When I need to be more discreet than "Master," I call him "Husse," like when I'm on the phone with him and others are around (or when I'm just feeling more cuddly and icky-in-love). People assume it's a cute Swedish term of endearment, but it's what a Swedish puppy would call their male Owner if it could talk. (How cute that they have a word for that, right?! Like when we say to our puppies, "Come to Daddy/Mommy...")

flying66
02-22-2010, 07:45 PM
In public it's 'sweetie', 'hun', 'luv' and occasionally he'll do something that results in my having to 'ask him properly' so I'll lean over and whisper "Master, can I/may I..." and I'll admit on occasion I've called him a 'jerk' or a 'douche'

when we're playing it's 'Master' and rarely I'll call him 'Sir'

angelic.zest
02-26-2010, 01:16 PM
I like using the terms "Daddy, BlackPapi, Mr. Black" It just depends on the situation we are in. I am really big on how things sound to myself and their reaction on what I am saying. So if I say one of these terms, and i get a positive reaction or a reaction that I enjoy then I will say it more.

we are still in the beginning stage so who knows I might think of other cute names as time goes on. IF things work out nicely.

yub
03-04-2010, 07:59 AM
A have a lesbian Mistress. She is 31, i 19. I never call her Mistress. She is "darling", "honey", "sweetie". (The respective Hungarian words: drágám, kedvesem, édesem.) Among outsiders i call her by name or "dear" as other girls. Our relationship is not public. She addresses me by the same names. There is only one that i don't feel entitled to: "my little one". She never calls me "slave". But i obey her strictly and she punishes me hard.

roxi.slut
03-04-2010, 08:41 AM
Master and Sir in private......my Love or Mister in public......and i am His "good little wench" in public or private......it does get some odd looks from people, but we don't care!

ShadePayne
04-03-2010, 09:56 PM
I call him Master when i know for a fact that i have fucked up big time....and when at home ....it is usually by his name....or Baby....and it depends on the mood or tone of play...what i call him....and i have learned that when i say he is a sadistic bastard from Hell....his reply back is always one of two things...."Then I am doing my job right".....or...."i haven't even really began yet.....*grumbles*....LOL

nawteeone
05-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Always "Sir." That's my fave, don't know why. Every now & then he gets in a mood to have me call him Mr. ______, and only a handful of times "Master."