PDA

View Full Version : Domme seeking OL/RL male or female sub/slave in So Cal

DJade
01-17-2009, 12:52 AM
{In addition to the below post, I would also consider a sweet male sub/slave (local only, OL and RL) or an OL female anywhere in the US}.

I seek to own a female (or possibly a male) sub/slave in the Southern Ca area who is interested in a strict but loving Mistress who specializes in control, protocol, discipline, training and teaching the concepts of true submission. I am bi-sexual, polygamous, full figured, married, 47 years of age and already own an OL male sub. I prefer a someone who is independent from the control of others and not too young, but a good match will be considered regardless of age. I would like to start OL then progress to RL. It might become a long term relationship, but I also welcome shorter term for someone who wants training so he/she can become the right person for someone else later. I offer a naturally dominant yet caring nature, commitment, trust, affection, conviction, integrity, knowledge, experience and life lessons based on integrity, personal success and well being. I am very intense (domineering but affectionate, controlling but fair) so I need someone compatible with me who will be loyal, dedicated, committed, respectful, wants to learn and is willing to be controlled in most aspects on a daily basis. You must have the availability to communicate daily via instant messaging, cell phone texting and be willing to spend time and/or play in Library chat.

A sub/slave is a person to be treasured. The giving of trust and control to a Dom/me is a very precious gift which I cherish and treat accordingly.

If you are interested, feel free to visit my profile for further insight and contact me.

Miss D'Jade