PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Master looking for online female sub/slave

Dommaster690
01-17-2009, 07:38 AM
Hi all potential subs/slaves

As the title of this post suggests, Im looking for an online female sub/slave to serve and please me. I'm 23 years old and male by the way and Im looking for a new sub to control, use and please me. It would be a more casual thing like not too full on to begin with, sooo definetly it appeals to all you ladies who are rather busy and want to have a life outside of bdsm but also want some part of bdsm in your life and plus im rather busy myself but i still want a sexy girl to own and control:)

What I require of you: A true desire to serve and please as a submissive and then transfer that desire to serving and pleasing me (and obviously this would develop over time)

A digital camera to take pics or webcam so I can see you doing what I tell you. As you would know guys are very visual and Im no exception and the more I turned on I am from seeing you submit to me, the more turned on I am and more inclined I would be to give you pleasure, humilation or pain to satisfy your raging desires.

And what you will get from me: Training, being humilated and being controlled and punished when necessary and accordingly. Oh and also some crazy orgasms and many orgasms... if you are good that is:P

Okay so ladies if you are interested private message me with your
* asl and name
* description of what you look like
* what you are really into in bdsm and limits (which I will observe, im not into disgusting stuff like scat, puke or blood anyways)
* previous experience as a submissive
* which of the two you have, webcam or digital camera or both:P
and finally * a messenger address I can contact you via and where we can have "sessions".

Thank you for your attention in reading this.

Look forward to the responses.

DomMaster690

Dommaster690
01-21-2009, 08:46 AM
shameless bump:)

Dommaster690
02-11-2009, 02:33 AM
still havent found anyone sooo im rebumping this post. thanks.

Dommaster690
02-19-2009, 12:30 AM
still searching ladies:) cheers

subslut20
02-22-2009, 01:44 AM
hello, im 20, im 5 foot 6 with some beautiful curves. i am new to all this But i cant help But read bdsm stories all the time and fantasice about being controlled and punished ;) i hope to hear from u my aol screen name is sFREAKIINc