PDA

View Full Version : young SoCal f sub seeking online mistress or master!

brat84
01-17-2009, 05:08 PM
hi, i posted on here before seeking a Mistress but since i had little success, i'm willing to open it up and hear from Maledoms also.
here goes:
i'm 24, curvy, very cute and clever. i've had some experience subbing but always with men. i am relatively new to Los Angeles and i'm really interested in finding a hot and creative Domme or Dom to use and abuse me. i crave training and discipline. generally, i enjoy bondage, pain, humiliation and pleasing whoever i am serving. so, if you're a young Dominant with some free time, make me your new favorite toy- you won't regret it!
i'm about 5' 6", mixed race, DD cup. i'd like to start online, maybe some creative tasking to make me squirm and then move into real life sessions. Please be in the southern california area and under 35. i look forward to your reply, thank you, sir or madam!

SirTimothyk
01-18-2009, 07:52 AM
hello brat,
let me know if you have any questions.
Tim

darkmaster2535
06-06-2010, 06:53 PM
I read your post and had to write. I am a 35 year old, dominant, who has just moved to the greater Los Angeles area. I am looking for a submissive that I will train to serve and please me through discipline, pain, and humiliation.

Wickedly_Good_777
06-06-2010, 09:24 PM
I am in central Cali, I am 29 years old. I am a dom and can be creative at times when I need to be. I don't know if I am what you are looking for, but would be happy to find out if I am.