PDA

View Full Version : Newbie 40f UK seeks online Dom

fluffy.chick
01-18-2009, 11:03 AM
Hi. After spending most of my adult life in vanilla relationships, yet wishing I dared to articulate the desires and needs that were constantly present in my fantasies, I finally began to explore the realms of bdsm with my current partner and I knew that this was what I had been seeking.

My partner enjoys bdsm play but for him it IS just play, and though he understands my submissive side and enjoys exercising his dominant side, he has admitted that it is not as important to him as it is to me. I am now at a crossroads because I want to explore my limits more intensely whereas he seems comfortable with what we have. I am happy with him but I do foresee that my need to include submission, bondage and discipline on a more frequent basis may eventually cause significant relationship issues. This is something we have to work out independently. Due to a variety of factors, I only get to see my partner intermittently - we don't live together. Nevertheless, I would not want to meet another man simply to indulge bdsm desires as I cherish physical fidelity. Only if I felt we could not reconcile our attitudes/needs would I end this relationship.

However, I would like to explore my own attitude towards submissiveness through an online experience, in order to work out whether I only link submission to purely sexual experiences, or if it is a holistic need. I am also interested in discovering just where my tastes lie, so an online rel which presents me with various scenes interests me. I would hope that it would be a mutually pleasing relationship and one which I will enter into with an open mind, without preconceptions.

A little about me:I'm a single professional and a lone parent, so it is VITAL that this is a discreet area of my life. I have a very high sex drive and consider myself very open-minded. I've had bi and group experiences which I found v enjoyable. I have a fairly low pain threshhold yet I'm always drawn to depictions/stories of pain and particularly like the mental preparation needed to endure certain scenes. I am interested in fisting/large insertions, as well as breast bondage/nipple clamping, amongst many other activities. I'd be happy to complete a checklist.

I hope that I can develop my submissive side through this and from it learn what are absolute 'musts' in my future relationships and which aspects I am ambivalent about. I look forward to hearing from anyone interested in showing me the ropes, no pun intended.
Fluff

Masternicktr
01-19-2009, 06:23 AM
Hi fluffy.chick.

Thank you for your frank and conscious introduction.

I will be more than delightful to help you in discovering your submissive side online.

For private contact I am sending you my MSN address via private message. We might see what could we do?

steve841
01-19-2009, 03:05 PM
I am Interested I am also uk Stemac2000@hotmail.com

EB501
02-02-2009, 07:41 AM
I am interested in regular communication with a mature female whose interests and sexuality have something in common with my own. I am 50 and have been involved in BDSM to some extent all my mature life. I still haven't found what I'm looking for. I would be interested in directing your sexual life via online instructions. In affect taking control of what you think and do in the area of your sexuality. I am interested in painful stimulation leading to mental and physical gratification. Interested?

Master_Joe
02-02-2009, 10:19 AM
Hi Fluff,
I'm a 50 year old Uk male, and have some 30 years experience as a master both online & realtime, and would be delighted to chat with you further about your ad.

Master_Crocket
02-02-2009, 12:49 PM
I would love to discuss this further and see what and where it is that you need help in your submission to your partner now and would love to collar you as my submissive as I am looking for one at the moment as I do have a slave that I do live with currently and is on here. Her name is iona and we are a 24/7 Master/slave realitionship. As I live in the US but not saying that I am wanting you to relocate just to let you know so that we are both on the same page as to time differences that there is or might be in the future and really looking forward to hearing from you and seeing where this might lead too?

Master_Crocket

Master6662000
02-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Sounds like you have many issues to work out. Just an observation. I would suggest you try to find a local bdsm group or club and see where it goes. In any case I do hope you find what you are looking for and all works out well for you. Good luck

MasterSpectra
02-04-2009, 08:20 AM
The only thing I can add to the many replies you have had to your post is to use a little caution, while its quite admirable to want to find out what limits you may have, I would say to be careful to not be taken advantage of whilst you are still eager to learn,I would not want your experiences soured by such an action.

hot.cock
02-04-2009, 04:43 PM
Hats off fluffy chick, frank open and honest, I hope you find what u are looking for, by the way I fully share your interests, I'll send more by PM, Regards HC