PDA

View Full Version : ~Secrets Revealed~ (Seeking Dom Male)

kimbra_ailis
01-18-2009, 12:38 PM
(.... pm me if you would like to play with me.... we can discuss details and plots...)

The sun on her skin made her more aware of her paleness. Standing in the window, wings spread for the first wind she had felt in almost eight months… Bliss… It was the only way she could think to describe it. Slowly she folded her wings against her back. Closing her eyes she was at peace and relaxed for the first time since coming to Master’s possession.
In the last half a year, things had been different in her life. And she had come a very long way with her relationship with him. It had not been easy. Often it had been painful . This last month had shown a real change. He did not yet trust her, or trust that she was sincere but that would come in time. There was almost no secret she kept from him. Her acceptance of him had made almost all the difference.
The wings, her wings, was the last secret. The last thing he really did not know about her. As time went on she was learning to trust him with her life and safety. And she did almost unquestioningly. With the knowledge of her wings, she still had her doubts. Not ready to risk he would take out his anger or her punishment on something as fragile as her wings. They were one the one thing that would not heal well again, one thing that could truly be taken from her.
Feeling the wind suddenly pick up, she stepped back to feel it rush against her whole body. It pulled at her hair, and rushed over her face. As the wind died down again, she heard a faint click behind her. Turning toward the door, she was surprised to find Master standing there. For a long moment all she could do was stand and stare. As he started across the room toward her, her wings disappeared into her back. Safely hiding them away without a trace.
Watching him come closer, she moved away from the window, moved toward the corner. Only later would she realize that if she had stepped out of the window she would have been free of him. Though even if she realized it, there was little chance she would have done so. By now she was becoming accustomed to him. Too much so to run.
Terror clearly on her face. She could not read the expression on Master’s face, that was not a good sign. For a moment she wondered if he felt betrayed that she had not told him. The look on her face clearly said she had no plans to ever tell him. Or maybe he realized she was agreeing to stay. These last couple of weeks he had allowed her in the court yard. Now understanding how easy it would have been for her to escape. Pressing her back firmly against the wall she stopped moving, simply staring at him.
“M…. Mmma…. Master….” It was clear she did not know what to say. She could not apologize. At least apologize and mean it. She was not sorry she kept the secret. And she was not planning on ever letting him see them again. Without any real thought she already braced herself for the punishment that would come when he asked and she refused. “I… I… did not expect you back for a few more hours…”