PDA

View Full Version : crossroad

good_girl
01-18-2009, 01:15 PM
I’m posting this in both the Dom section as well as the sub section in hopes that anyone out there will have the suggestion we need.

My Master and I seem to have hit a crossroad, we had a talk about this last night, not the first talk of this kind. You see I’m still fairly new to D/s and Sir isn’t, he is quite set in his ways. We have been together for a wonderful 10 months but because we are long distance (a 3 hour drive and relocating is not an option at this time) the relationship hasn’t developed as fast as it probably would if we were local to each other, besides my impatient moments this is not at all the issue. We try to see each other about every second week for a few days but that’s not always possible especially now that winter is here.

The real issue is that because Sir is very laid back as well as set in his own ways I have been feeling frustrated lately, there is a whole world out there that I have only begun to explore. We have both been thinking it recently but it was only said yesterday…could it be Sir has taken me as far as he can. This makes me very sad because there are so many wonderful things about him, but it also makes me that much more determined.

Neither of us is willing to give up trying yet, we have already crossed some tough hurdles together and we want to try to get through this one as well.

I’m just here wondering if anyone else has been down this road? Ideas, thoughts, suggestions please, anything, I’m afraid time may be running short for us.

Miner
01-18-2009, 01:24 PM
All I can suggest is don't jump just for additional sensation. Perhaps he has taken you as far as he can at the moment. Perhaps you both need to consider him finding someone local to take you additional places under his overall control?

good_girl
01-18-2009, 01:36 PM
Thanks Miner, we had thought about this in the past but this is not something that either of us is interested in pursuing.
We want to keep this between Sir and I but will consider any advice that anyone may have.

Miner
01-18-2009, 01:40 PM
good luck to you both :)