PDA

View Full Version : spanking positions

write4jetc
01-01-2003, 11:02 AM
I know there is already a thread going on spanking, but this is the first forum for bdsm that I've found, and I have a lot of catching up to do!
Lots of people agreed that over the knees was the best position, but what about some of the other positions? Do you like them, or hate them (yes, I'm looking for new ideas ...)
Other positions we use are:
kneeling on a stool, leaning over the kitchen counter,
kneeling on the bed, with her elbows on the bed and her ass up in the air,
lying on her back, holding onto her legs close to her knees. If she releases either leg while being spanked, I walk away and leave her.
anywhere where we could be caught - how humiliating for her!

Does anyone like being pussy whipped?

BDSM_Tourguide
01-01-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by write4jetc
I know there is already a thread going on spanking, but this is the first forum for bdsm that I've found, and I have a lot of catching up to do!
Lots of people agreed that over the knees was the best position, but what about some of the other positions? Do you like them, or hate them (yes, I'm looking for new ideas ...)
Other positions we use are:
kneeling on a stool, leaning over the kitchen counter,
kneeling on the bed, with her elbows on the bed and her ass up in the air,
lying on her back, holding onto her legs close to her knees. If she releases either leg while being spanked, I walk away and leave her.
anywhere where we could be caught - how humiliating for her!

Does anyone like being pussy whipped?

My personal favorites include, but are not limited to:

OTK, on the couch, while watching television
Bent over, hands on the counter or end of the bed
Lying face down on the bed
On her hands and knees

There are more and there are variations of these. Like, if she's bent over with her hands on the bed, if she moves her hands off the bed or tries to protect her ass, she gets the next three strokes harder than the last few.

Yes, I do pussy whipping. As long as it's not too hard and you remember how damned sensitive that skin is, it's fine. It can be quite pleasurable even. I have made my wife cum just from it.

I think the positions are nice, but the tools are also nifty. I like using my trusty old hand, of course, but I also have a paddle I like a lot. Before it got locked away in storage, I had multitudes of floggers, another paddle, a riding crop, and several lacquered dowels that I used as canes.

*Sigh* I really need to get my stuff back.

AmandasSpankee
01-02-2003, 04:43 PM
ohhh, OTK while waching TV - sounds great! We don't usually do that, do we? I mean mix domination with ordinary eveyday events. We tend to do one or the other, but not both at the same time.

<jumps up and down with excitement> Could we try this? Huh, Please? Please? I'll do anything you ask, if we can just try it - so nice and casual, just for being a good girl, I could be taken over your lap and spanked. I maybe wouldn't even be expecting it.

write4jetc
01-02-2003, 04:46 PM
???!!! You'll do anything I ask if we can try this?

Be careful, Baby.

AmandasSpankee
01-02-2003, 04:51 PM
Oh, Oh - deep caca now!

I'm sorry, I got carred away. I didn't mean to imply that I wouldn't do what you asked me to any time. I will always obey you. I didn't mean to make you angry. I really wasn't looking for punishment when I said this, either, not like I have before.

Please don't be angry at me. What should I do now?

Finding_Fantasy
01-02-2003, 04:57 PM
You guys are great! I get a kick out of you two. ;)

As for positions...hmm well I like face down with my ankles crossed and my hands above my head, preferably tied. However, having mental bondage to go along with the spanking is good too...and add a blindfold to that. Hmm.

I think that I still have a documant that you sent me, Master...the one with position training with all the different whipping positions. I will see if I have it hiding on one of my disks somewhere or a hard copy. Hopfully I still have it. I am usually pretty good at keeping the, (as in I save it to disk and forget about it until someone mentions it *lol*)

AmandasSpankee
01-02-2003, 05:16 PM
Amanda, where are you?Please talk to me. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be a brat. Please?

write4jetc
01-02-2003, 05:31 PM
You, my dear baby, are in trouble. I suggest you watch your mouth carefully for the next little while, or you could find yourself in deeper shit.
This always happens when you are out of my sight for more than a day or two; it seems that you conveniently forget all your training.

I am going to send you some instructions, you are to follow them to the letter - no changes, no excuses, no crying. Meanwhile, I want you to go to the topic here named "Spanking and Caning".
Read it carefully.

Set your webcam up; I will talk to you later.

AmandasSpankee
01-03-2003, 11:36 AM
sometimes I get flogged when I am laying on my back, tied up on the bed.
My legs get tied to the footboard, usually so widely apart that it hurts. And my arms get tied straight out at shoulder height. If there's nothing to tie them to (we do this in hotel rooms sometimes) then they get 2 weights tied to them, so I can't move them around. Then I get flogged on my arms, breasts, stomach, legs, pussy, all over. It's wonderful! Usually in a hotel room she won't gag me, so I have to be quiet so the neighbours don't hear! Sometimes afterwards she leaves me there; other times I have to get up right away and do somethng else. It always hurts more to move around right away.
This is one of my favourite positions, especially if she manages to flog my pussy a little bit too.

You should try this, it's lotsa fun.

write4jetc
01-03-2003, 05:23 PM
Ya know, it's just possible that this is too much information. Maybe these people don't want to read everything about our lives? Everytime I look, all of the new posts are either by you or me. Maybe we should let these people have their boards back once in a while?

BDSM_Tourguide
01-03-2003, 05:33 PM
I don't mind reading all about your lives at all. :) Makes me drool from time to time.

write4jetc
01-11-2003, 03:57 PM
We recently tried a new position that turned out pretty good. She was tied face down on the bed, with her head near the footboard. Her arms were attached to the legs, spread apart. Her legs were also spread wide and tied, and I sat inbetween them. She had a couple of pillows under her hips, so her ass was elevated, and my legs were around the pillows, under her thighs. I had a great view, as well as being close enough to be able to spank her hard, first by hand, then by paddle.
For some reason, she finds being facedown most stimulating, probably because her breasts rub on the bed or something.

Finding_Fantasy
01-13-2003, 01:45 AM
It is a growing challenge for me to find a comfortable position when lying on my stomach, but laying on some pillows might be the trick.

Over the knee works quite well, especially if we are on the couch. That way, I can settle my tummy in between his knees and have my legs and upper body on the couch itself, pulling no pressure on my stomach at all.

I was going to post the different spanking positions that I have saved to disk tonight, but I forgot it at home. *sighs* Was gonna work on my noevl too but all my disks are together. So now I have 6 hours to try and kill. Oh woe is me *chuckles*

write4jetc
01-13-2003, 05:27 PM
Actually, I was thinking about you when I thought about the pillows; I know facedown is not a comfortable position at the moment. Pillows under your shoulders, hips and knees may help a bit; the one under your shoulders may take some pressure off your more sensitive breasts at the moment.

Otherwise, I guess it's the old 'bend over and put your hands on the coffee table or bed' position!

It sounds like you have a lot of free time on your hands at work; can you at least go on-line and stay there for a while? With the different time-zones around the world, there must be people online 24 hours a day?

Finding_Fantasy
01-14-2003, 01:56 AM
Well it definitely sounds like it would be comfortable. :)

I actually remembered my disks tonight, so here are the spanking positions I was telling you about.

1.)Whipping, prone (lying face down, arms outstretched, wrists crossed, legs outstretched, ankles crossed) (This is the one I was mentioning that I liked.)

2.)Whipping, bent (standing, bending over, grasping ankles with hands) (Couldn't do it personally)

3.)Whipping, bent, pussy (bent at waist, legs spread, hands back behind you spreading pussy or ass to make strikes easier)

4.)Whipping, lying, pussy (lying on your back, legs spread, knees up and bent, arms at your sides)

5.)Whipping, lying, breasts (lying on your back, legs together and straight, hands clasped behind your head)

6.)Standing flogging (standing, bent at the waist slightly, head down, hair thrown forward, feet apart for balance, hands behind head)

Well that is the lot of what I had on this document. There is more to the document, of course, but those ones have to do specifically with whipping/spanking positions.

It sounds like you have a lot of free time on your hands at work; can you at least go on-line and stay there for a while?

Yeah, you could say that I have a lot of time on my hands. I guess that is the price you pay at being this darn good at your job. Aren't I modest? *just kidding* It's slow in the winter and there hotel only has a few rooms a night so there isn't much for me to do. I can stay online for quite a long time, yes, though the chat places I go to are usually empty this time of night.

BDSM_Tourguide
01-14-2003, 04:52 AM
... the OTK position with you. I like being able to take my time, spank you when I want and as I want, even when we are doing something else like watching TV.

I think we might have to start doing that more often.

write4jetc
01-14-2003, 10:44 AM
Fantasy - wow, that's a nice list of positions; I think Sylvie and I will have to try some of them.

TourGuide - any time you want some help with your 'little harlot', just let me know. I'm sure between the 2 of us, we could get her a bit more submissive :p

When I look at these boards, I think I begin to see why my productivity has been declining for the last week or so - this is so much more fun than working!

BDSM_Tourguide
01-14-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by write4jetc
TourGuide - any time you want some help with your 'little harlot', just let me know. I'm sure between the 2 of us, we could get her a bit more submissive :p

How soon can you get here?

write4jetc
01-14-2003, 02:04 PM
Got a webcam? Instantly ...

AmandasSpankee
01-20-2003, 03:44 PM
Hey, what about me? <standing and waving enthusiastically> Don't forget me, Mistress - I don't want you to go away from me now, I just got home.

Besides, what if I don't want to share you? I'd be too lonely without you.

<sob>

BDSM_Tourguide
01-20-2003, 06:12 PM
... come with her. Duh!

LadyAmanda
01-20-2003, 07:05 PM
Now, wait a minute! Having read a couple of the posts she made earlier - after I was nice enough to let her use my computer, no less! - she stays behind! In fact, I'll sell her to you, disobedient wench that she is!

there's gonna be hell to pay around here sometime in the next few days, take my word on that.

sneaky, coniving, underhanded wench!

AmandasSpankee
01-22-2003, 03:28 PM
I just thought it would be nice to share your stories with some people. I love that story; I thought they would too.

How about if I write - I will not touch Mistress' stuff without her permission - 100 times?

I won't do it again.

LadyAmanda
01-22-2003, 06:06 PM
I didn't think that 'thinking' was in the subs handbook? Next time, before you think, ask.

We'll discuss this whole concept on Friday - get it??!! You will.

AmandasSpankee
01-23-2003, 04:13 PM
whatever.

LadyAmanda
01-24-2003, 02:24 PM
Sylvie wishes to appologize to everyone for being such a sniveling, whining juvenile brat for the last few days.

She's tell you herself, but she's not allowed back on the boards for at least a week, and only then if I give her permission.

Meanwhile, my plans for her complete punishment are still being formed. I think I'll go read some very, very dark stories, just to put myself in the right frame of mind....

jeyline
04-20-2003, 12:01 PM
I like the OTK position best, it gives a feeling of real closeness. But then again, being thrown on the bed with his knees in my back while he uses his belt is great too.
The only problem with that is I can't breath too welll face down like that. I usually wind up coughing up blood or phlem or something and wind up puking in the bathroom.
Any suggestions on what I can do about this?

BDSM_Tourguide
04-20-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by jeyline
I like the OTK position best, it gives a feeling of real closeness. But then again, being thrown on the bed with his knees in my back while he uses his belt is great too.
The only problem with that is I can't breath too welll face down like that. I usually wind up coughing up blood or phlem or something and wind up puking in the bathroom.
Any suggestions on what I can do about this?

First off, if you're coughing up blood, you should defeinitely see a doctor. Actually, you should have already seen one. You should have done that the first time it happened. Coughing up blood can be symptomatic of much, much larger problems like tuberculosis, emphazema or lung cancer.

Another suggestion is to tell your dominant how much difficulty you have with that position. Of course, one would ask why he hasn't noticed your distress and done something to take care of it (and you) by now?

Safety first. Nothing is more important than your health, not even your submission.

jeyline
04-20-2003, 04:05 PM
First off, if you're coughing up blood, you should defeinitely see a doctor. Actually, you should have already seen one. You should have done that the first time it happened. Coughing up blood can be symptomatic of much, much larger problems like tuberculosis, emphazema or lung cancer.

I don't see how I could possibly have any of those things, and I've always assumed, and my dom also, that it was just something weird with me laying face down or something. Actually, it happens in gym too when we have to run the mile. I don't know what's up with it, but if it was serious, I'd be dead by now, surely.

BDSM_Tourguide
04-20-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by jeyline
I don't see how I could possibly have any of those things, and I've always assumed, and my dom also, that it was just something weird with me laying face down or something. Actually, it happens in gym too when we have to run the mile. I don't know what's up with it, but if it was serious, I'd be dead by now, surely.

Still, go see a doctor.

slavelucy
08-12-2003, 03:17 AM
i love pussy whipping (well, love to hate, you know!), it is at it's worst when i m already turned on, i have even been known to cum whilst being whipped there.

Fox
08-12-2003, 02:23 PM
Perhaps I will have my china girl describe the spanking position she is going to find herself in!

And slavelucy, I hold you responsible for putting her up to it!

;)

Hmmm LadyAmanda is on the right track, methinks.

slavelucy
08-12-2003, 02:36 PM
*looking all wide eyed and innocent* do you mean me? Surely not!

Maybe if i, er, oh, i don't know, say...scratch your back...that would make up for it?? ;)

sl