PDA

View Full Version : Interested in femdom/worship/lt. humiliation

db05
01-19-2009, 12:08 AM
I'm new to this forum and to online exploration of my sub fantasies and desires. I've been on a few other forums over the years but they weren't for me.

I'm definitely not into pain or even bondage (a bit might be fun) and the whole leather fetish doesn't appeal to me. (No offense meant to those who like such things). The other forums I've tried were pretty down-the-middle (cliche even) BDSM sites that seemed to have no room for anything more "low key".

I know that it is silly in a way for me to prescribe what I want a Domme to do (I've been told that by several Dommes), but I'm not really talking about a script but a style and a "theory" of FemDom that seems right to me.

From a few random dabblings with submission I have come to the conclusion that I need to be dominated, that it is what is right for me. At the same time, physical dominance is almost out of the question since I am over 6'3" and have a rather muscular physique (a bit gone to seed...)

One girlfriend of mine used to get started very well by using her feminine sexual power to "subdue" me (she was about 5'2" and 105 lbs). I think she knew I wanted to go further and completely surrender to her, but she wasn't into it. But through those "simulations" I came to realize that I wanted to be controlled by a woman, to surrender to her and worship her fully.

Does anyone know of web sites or erotica in this vein? Or perhaps even a forum here? Some of the CFNM (clothed female nude male) sites and vids I've seen have some elements as well as some humiliation, face-sitting, and "cock control" sites.

Any ideas or discussion on these lines would be helpful! Thanks!