PDA

View Full Version : Punishing my Princess

kittenfemme
09-02-2004, 07:07 AM
I usually keep myself shaved. It feels nicer to me than having a lot of fur between my legs. Perhaps most importantly my Mistress requires that I keep things tidy down there. :D I love it that she's taken an interest.

A year ago I stopped shaving myself completely. I left a strip of hair about two inches wide centered above my clit. It seemed cute. More recently I narrowed that strip to only one inch wide and I like it even better.

I felt especially sexy the night I did it. I was smooth and the fabric of my soft panties against my near bare sex felt wonderful. I told my submissive about it while out on a date with the hopes that she might enjoy the idea.

She did, but not in the manner I'd hoped. She made fun of me! She teased me about my new grooming and called it two different names. Mind you, the names were cute and they made me laugh... but she teased me! I decided that something had to be done.

My girl has kept herself trimmed as of late. It's nice, but I usually prefer a submissive of my own who is smooth between her thighs. So she was made to shave herself to imitate my grooming last night. Here is a photo of the results:

http://www.dementedkitty.com/dkitty/040901_1.jpg

Isn't her pussy cute!?!? I love it. She'll be staying like this for a while.

The reason I'm posting all of this is because I wish a little help. I made up my mind that if someone here can guess what the two pet names she gave this cute grooming habit then I'll not punish her. If someone guesses one name then I'll punish her in a specific way. If someone guesses the other name then I'll punish her in a different way. If someone guesses both then I'll perform both punishments.

Of course, just knowing that her little pussy is posted here is almost enough torment as it is. :[ Almost. You should have seen her blush when I told her about the planned photos and forum post! :D

So, anyone care to get my princess in trouble? Any guesses? I'm also quite open to suggestion on additional punishments for her infraction. I have a few things in mind for the specific punishments if someone guesses either teasing name that my girl mentioned but I've not yet come to a concrete decision. Any suggestions?

Mobius
09-02-2004, 10:42 AM
I hate to say this but I think your girl is suffering from male patern baldness. It almost looks like a combover.

If your hair was just an inch wide then I would say that she called you a hittler stash. Not that any one as cute as you would be a hittler.

I think for a fitting punishment you should shave the rest off and post her pic here.

keep up the good work :)

Tiny45
09-07-2004, 09:13 PM
I'll take "Landing Strip" for a hundred, Alex.
also, "Pussy Tail" though I haven't heard that one in a long while.

kittenfemme
09-08-2004, 07:01 AM
Pussy tail? *giggle* No, that wasn't one of them. Landing stip was though. Thank you Tiny. :D

GaryWilcox
09-08-2004, 07:37 AM
Exclamation point?

kittenfemme
09-08-2004, 07:39 AM
Heheheh... no, but I like that a lot.

duktig flicka
09-08-2004, 10:19 AM
I noticed an almost-healed bruise on what appears to be her right leg. Been giving her a caning on her inner thigh, perhaps?

kittenfemme
09-08-2004, 12:12 PM
You're rather perceptive duktig flicka. But no, it's not a cane stripe. The bruise is a bite mark. I bit her there a few days prior. It's one of my favorite things to do... bite her at the point where she just about reaches orgasm.

duktig flicka
09-08-2004, 12:54 PM
Aha! It looks lovely on her in any case. ;)

Tiny45
09-08-2004, 07:40 PM
Pussy tail? *giggle* No, that wasn't one of them. Landing stip was though. Thank you Tiny. :D

What'd I win? :)

Additional pictures (before and after shots?) would be a wonderful prize, thanks :)

(Also, nobody has mentioned the classic "beavertooth" yet, so i'll toss that out there)

kittenfemme
09-14-2004, 09:28 PM
The names she used were "landing strip" and "racing stripe." The minx. Since no one guessed racing stripe I won't have her run around naked making race car sounds or whinneying like a pony (just for you Fox) while I swat her bum with a crop yelling things like, "Mush!"

As for landing strip... well... I'm sure I'll come up with something. :D Perhaps her "landing" with her tongue in certain spots. I'm not sure about that though. Any suggestions? I may consider posting photos or what not so long as they don't show her face.