PDA

View Full Version : ~Live Bait~ (Seeking Dom Male)

kimbra_ailis
01-19-2009, 11:50 PM
(.... Craving someone to play this with me....)

(please pm me about plot and direction)

Live Bait

Warrior ^ Enemy Warrior(dom) ~Live Bait~ She is lured into a trap so she could be used to used as bait to lure her lover into a trap. When he does not immediately ride to rescue her, her captors string her up and begin to whip and beat her. Her captors know eventually she will break and call out for him to help her. Her lover shares a psychic link with her.

Fetishes
Consensual Sex... Rape... Rough Sex... Anal... Cervix Penetration... Female Virgin... Hot Dogging... Tit Fucking... Doggy Style... Cum... Egg Laying... Pregnancy... Impregnation... Orgasm Denial(receiving)... Gang Rape... M/F/M... Double Penetration... Yaoi... Yaoi Rape... Brother/Brother Incest... Cousin/Cousin Incest... Brother/Sister Incest... Brother/Sister/Brother Incest... Necrophilia... Human/Her/Creature... Tentacles(receiving)... Bestiality(horse, canine, snake, dragon, wild cats)(receiving)... Cross Dressing(receiving)... Chains(giving/receiving)... Whips(giving/receiving)... Bondage(giving/receiving)... Torture(giving/receiving)... Humiliation... Violence(giving/receiving)... Sexual Pain(giving/receiving)... Nonsexual Pain(giving/receiving)... Abuse(giving/receiving)... Broken Bones(giving/receiving)... Shoulder/Arm/Wrist Injury(giving/receiving)... Rib Injury(giving/receiving)... Knee Injury(giving/receiving)... Jaw Injury(giving/receiving)... Bloodplay(giving/receiving)... Burns (giving/receiving)... Nails(giving)... Biting(giving/receiving)... Oral(giving)...Deep Throating(receiving)... Hair Pulling(giving/receiving)... Breath Control(giving/receiving)... Modern Setting... Fantasy Setting...~~~ Ask about any not mentioned ~~~

The Cat-o-nine-tails connected with her back and she barely suppresses the scream. Her head jerked up slightly as the Cat contacted her back in three quick successions. She had lost track of how many times the whip had struck her back. It had started over an hour earlier and she had a feeling it was not going to be over anytime soon. The pace had been slow at first, being careful so that she could last a while. Hitting her once or twice and giving her a couple of moments to pull herself back together before doing it again. She had tried to brace herself for it at first but after a while it was just easier to relax and not fight it.
By now she had hoped her refusal to voice her pain would frustrate him and he would simply thrash her into unconsciousness. Unfortunately he had only mildly lost his temper once and she had come back from the darkness too quickly. There had been a few minutes of checking her over, pushing her sweat covered hair back out of her face. When he had started again it was back to the slow controlled pace.
She actually began to get use to the pattern and she was nearly in shock when she didn't feel the whip lay into her. It took her several moments to realize that it had stopped. She had almost began to believe it would never end. Opening her eyes slightly she heard some movement behind and an audible thud as someone sat down on the table several feet to her left.
"Jeffro, cut her down for a moment..."
"Why the hell for? She aint screaming and she aint dead yet... She can stay up there."
"Because I need a few minutes to rest."
"What does that have to do with her getting cut down?"
"Boy, if I have to repeat myself you will be the one strung up there instead of her. Now cut the bitch loose."
She barely noticed as Jeffro came up next to her and uncuffed each of her hands. He didn't bother to catch her, and she could not catch herself. Landing hard she did not even attempt to move or get up. Her arms began to ache anew as the blood and circulation slowly began to return. Even feeling a boot press into her ribs was not enough to make her begin to get up.
"What do you want done with her now?"
"Just let her be. Somehow I don't think she is going to be trying to make an escape anytime soon. Hell I don't even think she will be crawling for the next day or two."
"After three hours in your care? I am surprised the little bitch can still breath. I almost feel sorry she somehow managed to stay awake. I don't think I have seen anyone ever last much over an hour..."
"I had one, several years back lasted over two hours. But he had so many drugs in his system made it almost impossible for him to not be conscious. He screamed for mercy almost the entire time, had to gag him."
Through her hair she watched the exchange. It really didn't matter why she was given a break, she was just thankful. Closing her eyes slowly. It may have only been three hours but it felt like eternity since the since the session had began. She watched a new set of boots cross her vision moving over to the table.
She did not hear the new person speak but the man with the whip spoke up. "Taking a breather. I need a moment or I ain't going to be able to lift my arm to continue. And if she can handle what I just dished out she more than deserved a few minutes..."
She never heard the new comer open his mouth but the look on his face must have been enough for Ravling to speak up first. The new comer simply shock his head and walked back towards her. She watched as he crouched down in front of her, first pushing the hair out of her face. He noticed her green eyes were open but staring unfocused ahead. He looked back over his shoulder at Ravling.

long_x9
01-22-2009, 07:30 PM
"Ravling come here" The new comer says in a forceful tone that sounds like hes ordering him around
Ravling walks over to the new comer "What seems to be the matter Sir?"
"Do you see this girl?"
"Yes Sir"
"Do you know who she is?"
"Yes S..." Ravling couldn't finish his sentence before the new comer hit him square in the jaw.
"Don't lie to me fool, if you knew who she was you would not have allowed her to be beaten nearly to death." Ravling gives a confused look "Does it look like she can help use in this state? She can't even look strait how do you suspect her to use her psychic ability?" Ravling opens his mouth to talk but is interrupted "Dont even say a word Ravling just do as I tell you. I want you to take her to a cell cuff her arms and legs so she cant escape and call for a nurse to help heal her up a little bit"
The Unnamed man leans over and whispers in the girls ear. "I can only imagine how much you wanted to die and not have to deal with any more of this, but Im going to make sure you stay here ALIVE for a Very Long Time. However your stay will not be a pleasant one. Every day you are here you will be punish severally, some times you will be punished with beating, cuts, suffocation, just to name a few but just as a fair warning we have lots of lonly men here and you would look like a perfect specimen to allow them to relieve there sexual urges with. There of course is a way out of all of this you must decide to cooperate and call for your lovers help."
The man gets up and walks out the door. As soon as he is out of site the people get to work on getting her to the cell as their superior ordered.

( kimbra_ailis send me a message on what you think)

kimbra_ailis
01-22-2009, 10:53 PM
For a moment, Kissan almost thought that Ravling was about to have his ass handed to him by the new comer. It was a fools hope. To hope that Ravling had been acting without permission of his superiors. That any minute someone would find out what he was doing to her and punish him. But that is all she had to hold onto, fools hope. Holding onto it, holding out just a little while longer she told herself again and again until the words blurred into a incoherent jumble. Kissan almost managed a faint smile of victory.
At least until the new comer made her a very chilling promise of what was to come. Blinking her eyes closed, by the time she managed to open them again, he was gone. Replaced but a set of soldiers that helped pull her to her feet. Being dragged to where ever it was that she was suppose to be. Unable to help, unable to even try to help, the men quickly grew tired of her dead weight and the larger swung her over his shoulder as if she was a rag doll. The way she hung limp, she was little more than a rag doll. Every movement, every jostle felt like it was pulling at her open wounds, inflaming them.
Finally dislodged from the guards soldier she tried to draw in a deeper breath, which only reminded her of her bruised ribs. Trying to find the breath to curse, later she might remind herself she was thankful she couldn’t breathe well enough to talk. God the cold stone beneath her felt good against her heated skin. Cool metal clamped down on her right wrist, then it was pulled within inches of her left hand, another clamp of her right wrist. It was a fleeting thought that the cuffs were over kill. She could barely move let alone escape.
“He would come for you wouldn’t he?” The soft words seemed to come from a million miles away. The feminine voice coaxed her gently. “And you can still call for him right? They can’t stop you from calling to him. You should call to him. At least stop blocking so he can reach out for you. You would not even have to say a word, he can track you if you let him in for just a second… ”
Seconds ticked by slowly. Trying to find a logic for denying what seemed so natural. Those thoughts were interrupted by a blinding pain. Screaming, Kissan tried to move away from the source but it was useless. Her body wouldn’t or could not move. Another scream and she choked on the sound. After an eternity she became aware of more than just pain and darkness. The cool stone under her head, the movement of a wet cloth on her forhead, a heavy cloth over most of her body.
There was a vauge feeling that she had been pushed to her mental limits. Had she broke? Her mind still felt fragmented. Maybe more importantly did all the little pieces of what use to be her sanity stay contained? Did the shield in her mind crack even a little for him? It was such a natural thing for her to reach out and touch him for reassurance. Had she reached out for him in desperation? No. Why she had not idea but her mental walls seemed to still be in tact enough.
“Don’t you trust him to take care of things? Did he not promise to always take care of you? That he would never let anything happen to the two of you? You can tell him that they will be waiting. Warn him. But ask him to come for you. You know they don’t stand a chance against his fury.” Words went on and on. “If you do not tell him he will still find you. You know he will find you with or without your help. He always does. Do you want him walking into her unwarned? Walking blindly into a trap? Come on, call out to him…”
“No!!! No…”
There was a sigh of frustration before the sound of the cell door shutting solidly. Opening her eyes, Kissan felt like she took her first free breath in hours. Realizing for the first time that her back no longer felt like it was on fire. Stupidly she sat up. Between clenched teeth she reminded herself to breath past the pain, blinding sickness, and dark spots in her vision. Okay she was not as healed as she thought. Sitting perfectly still until the pain passed enough so she could think of anything but pain. Slowly things cleared enough for her to concentrate on breathing. Then mentally preparing herself for what was to come.

long_x9
01-27-2009, 05:28 PM
5 days has past since Kissan was sent to this cage of hers. Every day nurses came and did what they could to fix her up, and everyday after the nurses left he came. The man from before who ordered her imprisonment. Every day he would just stand there and watch. He would watch her eat, sleep, think, and even release her bowels. He would just sit and watch, as if waiting for something. Probably waiting for Kissan to finally decide cooperate and do what they wished of her but she never did. And any attempt to communicate with him outside of that was futile. He would just sit there and continue to watch as if he had no idea what was happening. The next morning however was a little different. This time the commander was there before she even woke up. His presence is probably what woke her in the first place. As soon as he noticed she was awake he motioned for his men, walk in front of her, and started to talk.
"I've given you plenty of chances to cooperate with us." he said as he three men filed in
"I want her cloths removed and to have her suspended from the ceiling by her wrists by the time I get back." The commander walks out the door. "Oh and men. Don't to forget to have a little bit of fun while I'm away. Just no penetration. At least not before I get done with her." The sounds of the commanders laughs slowly fade away as time passes.

P.S. sorry for the time delay have been having a little bit of writers block but I finally got something down.. hope you liked it

kimbra_ailis
01-27-2009, 11:54 PM
The time had given her body a good chance at healing. The guards had not anticipated her fight. They must have forgot who she was. Giving them a hell of a fight, the blood on her lips came with some satisfaction one of them was in the corner holding his dick and wondering if it would ever come back out of his stomach. After that they made sure her hands were secured above her head before playing anymore with her. Hands groping her body, pulling at her breast and nipples. Sickened by their touch. Bite marks and more than a few scratches. Closing her eyes a whimper escaped her lips.
There was some debate about raping her. Apparently fear of the commander won out. One guy simply couldn’t keep it in his pants though. Moving behind her, she felt his dick between her ass cheeks. Panic went through her, as she felt him sliding up and down the crack of her ass cheeks. Mercifully there was no penetration though she did not relax till she felt the hot liquid squirt between her cheeks and onto her back. A hard slap against her wet skin had her yelping.
The torment and touch continued for a while, before the commander appeared outside her door. Kissan was unsure if she should be thankful or not. Knowing what he was going to do to her. A hard shudder went through her body. Her body threatening to go into an uncontrollable shake.
“… You know if you do this… He is going to torture you before he kills you….”

(that is fine... i understand....)

long_x9
01-29-2009, 07:57 PM
As the commander walks in the door the men all stop what they were doing and leave as the commander motions them to leave the room. Walking into the room the commander is caring a large box. It must contain many items because it makes a type deep rattling sounds as he walks. The commander walks and and set the box down where Kissan can see some of the items towards the top. (if you want you can pick some of the items you see in your next post) He then starts to walk around her looking her up and down.
"You know if you weren't an prisoner of war and you didnt have so many scars from your punishments you would make quite the trophy wife" He says as he finishes his circle around her. He walks up grabs your face and examines it. turning it left and right up and down. "Very cute face, your eyes still full of spirit even after all that we have done to you, perky soft lips, and a wounderful lock of hair." he then continues down with his hands touching the next.. "and you have such soft skin where your untouched by the whip" continuing farther down he grabs your breasts, any resistance causing more scratches and makes. "And these Breasts so wounderful, I bet your lover plays with them alot." He gives each one a playful slap and then continues down, over the stomach area. " very toned for someone who has been practically starved for the past week and a half" Finally he travels the rest of the way to the pussy " and this " he smiles as he inserts a finger "nice and tight" he plays for a bit longer going in and out teasing the pussy.

kimbra_ailis
01-30-2009, 07:07 PM
Kissan knew it was coming, that did not make it any better when he pushed his finger inside of her. Struggling to get free. Disgusted by him. By his touch, everything. Starting to feel fear for the first time. It had been a long time since she had to worry about rape. Hating to feel this pathetic. This helpless.
“Go fuck yourself… I am a soldier. Not a feather bed whore. My career within the army has been independent of my relationship with him. ”
Using what strength she had, she kicked out hard. It might not kill him she could hope to seriously hurt him. Probably stupid but she felt trapped. Anything to get him out of inside of her. With few options she thought this was about her best bet to hurt him or antagonize him into forgetting the rape and just beat her unconscious.

long_x9
02-03-2009, 08:51 PM
The kick from Kissan hit him square in the chest, knocking the wind out of him for a moment. After gasping for air and regaining a steady breathing he looked strait at her and smiled. "Your a feisty one, no doubt about that." he walks over to the box. "Now you see today I was just hoping that a little pawing session would be enough to humiliate you and we could have left it at that but now were going to need to come up with something a little bit more severe." He bends down and picks up a bar with shackles on the ends and a small loop towards the middle " see this? its a spreader bar. its really a fun invention." He grabs Kissans legs and 1 at a time shackle them into the ends of the bar. "Its used to force your legs apart like so" He says in a shake ton while struggling to get her legs into it. After securing her into the spreader bar he retreats to the box again. This time he pulls out flogger. He walks back and smiles. "Are you ready for this?"

( message me either in your next post or directly to my profile if you have any suggestions or if there is something you would like changed or something you would like to have happen soon. I would like any input you have for me)

kimbra_ailis
02-03-2009, 09:51 PM
“…I am not calling him into a death trap…” Growling softly at him.
Even as she said it, she wondered at what point would she. There was no point of her living if he was killed. Then again, if she died she had a feeling he would know. Probably walk right into whatever trap. That would be just as much of a death sentence. Her thoughts were interrupted as the flogger came down first strike on her back. Stifling a cry, she struggled to bring her mind back to the moment. To concentrate on what he was about to do to her.

long_x9
02-06-2009, 08:54 PM
The commander walks over to kissan and grabs her hair forcing her to turn her head to the side. "Now you little cunt, its time for some pay back for that little stunt you did while i was having my fun" he whispers in her ear "And I hope you will never do that again. Try to make it easy on yourself and just call for him" With no complying response he leans in kisses her on the cheek and lets her go. Backing away from her flogger in hand. He readies the flogger "It begins, Now" as soon as the last work was said he started hitting her with the flogger. Each hit making a loud smacking sound and leaving a red mark every where it touches her bare skin. He starts on her stomach and works his way around to her back. Hitting her once about every 3 seconds. He moved from the back to the ass cheeks and down the legs hitting every inch of her body. By the time he was done with the legs he had already hit her what seemed like countless times. Noticing how little of a reaction the commander was getting from his captive he returns to the front. "I guess we need to go for the more sensitive areas" He then starts on the breasts hitting one then the other until he hit each over 50 times. With every swing he tried to hit harder and closer to the nipple. Towards the end her boobs were bleeding from where he hit her. When he grew tired of her sensitive nipples he started flogging her pussy. Over and over hitting her very sensitive clit shotting pain all through her body.

kimbra_ailis
02-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Body jerked and noises escaped her lips, but the more minutes that passed, the more it became apparent that it was just the body reacting. Eyes glazing slightly, the fluttered between closed and heavily lidded. Pushing her mind from her body she accepted the pain and punishment, waiting for it to be over. She expected that with frustration he would beat her into unconsciousness, but he seemed to have better control.
In the back of her mind she was aware that her body was a mess. Bloody and swollen. To his credit she was not in danger of blood loss. Her body felt cold, while the marks felt heated. It was a strange combination. One that started her body shivering. When the flogger missed a beat, Kissan forced her eyes open. Looking for him, a little unsure. The effort made her aware of the pain and beating.