PDA

View Full Version : From Businesswoman to Sex Slave (open to One Female)

Ryanmo97
01-21-2009, 09:53 AM
I'm Looking for 1 female for a RP. You'd be playing a busness woman who is kidnapped as she's leaving work one night. She's taken to her captor's home to be his sex slave... Some personality traits of the female role is she is a very strong independant woman, she's worked hard to get where she is in company. So, when she's kidnapped she will not want to become my sex slave and will not follow the rules I set for her at the begining of her training which will result in multiple paddlings... But in time she becomes more submisive and more willing to have me fuck her...

If this intrests you then reply to the following...

I looked around the basement and decide that tonight was the night... I made a small fortune thanks to the Internet and I was able to retire early and I deiced that I wanted a sex slave of my very own. So I went about building the perfect dungeon in my basement. It was completely soundproof, there was a small room that just consisted of a bed, a small bathroom with a shower, then there was the main room there was a bed on one side of the room, a pair of shackles hung from the ceiling in the middle of the room and a pair of shackles rested on the floor imbedded in the concrete floor. On the other side of the room was a cabinet that held very sexual devices. And the door could only be opened with a 4 digit code of my choosing.

Once the dungeon was done, I set out to find my slave... I saw you leaving your work with a group of friends one afternoon. And I set about to follow you and learn all about you. I knew what time you worked and what time you left. I also knew that you'd be staying late tonight as you usually do on Thursday nights... So I gathered up my kit and made my way to your office building...

monak4u
02-09-2009, 09:11 AM
I'm walking to my car when i see you out of the corner of my eye. I reach in my purse to grab my keys and walk a little faster. My short skirt kicks up over my knee while my legs press against each other.....

Ryanmo97
02-10-2009, 06:02 PM
When you reach your car I grab you... "Quiet, Bitch or you'll get it..."

monak4u
02-11-2009, 06:19 AM
I begin to struggle.....squirming at his grip....."no....no.....please.." My skirt moves up over my knee.........

Ryanmo97
02-11-2009, 09:54 AM
I pull a gag out of my pocket, shove it in your mouth, and tie it behind your head. Then, I pull your arms behind your back and tie them together. Next, I pull you to the ground and tie your legs together. Then Finally I put a blindfold over your eyes. Once your secure I pick you up, carry you to my car, and put you in the trunk...

"Enjoy the ride..." then I close the lid...

monak4u
02-11-2009, 11:00 PM
I struggle as you tie my hands behind my back.......i squirm as you put the blindfold across my eyes..........i moan as i feel you pick me up and place me in your trunk.......i cry out through the gag.....

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmm......no.....no...."

Ryanmo97
02-12-2009, 08:18 PM
I get in the car and start the drive to my house...

About a half hour later, we arive at my very modern log cabin deep in the woods. I open the trunk, carefully lift you out of the trunk and carry you over my sholder into the house.

I take you inside and down to the dungeon... We reach the center of the room and I set you standing on the floor. I Hold on to your arms and untie your arm. I quickly pull your arms over your head and lock them in the shackles hanging from the ceiling. Then I untie your legs and place your legs in the shackles on the floor... Then I take the gag out of your mouth and remove the blindfold...

"Welcome to your new home..."

monak4u
02-12-2009, 09:03 PM
I looked around in shock.....a dark room, my hands in the air, helpless......

"please.......let me go......" I cried.........

Ryanmo97
02-12-2009, 10:39 PM
"Oh no my dear... You'll be here for a long time... Now... tell me, my sweet... What is your name..."

monak4u
02-13-2009, 06:13 AM
"mmmona...sir...." I squirmed back and forth......secure and helpless......goosebumps rose from my body.........i quivered in fear.

Ryanmo97
02-13-2009, 06:02 PM
"Mona... that's a very pretty name... Now, Mona... I've brought you here to be my sex slave... And you will follow the rules that I set forward for you... or you will be punished... Do you understand?"

monak4u
02-14-2009, 06:57 AM
I listen to what he says.....a sex slave......god........how could this happen to me......naked......hung up like a piece of meat.........defenseless......i murmurr

"Yes....sir..."

Ryanmo97
02-14-2009, 07:55 AM
"Good... First things first... though... Now that you are a slave you no longer have the right to wear clothes..." I take your arms and legs out of the shakles... "I want you to slowly strip for me..."

monak4u
02-15-2009, 07:45 AM
I stared at him, defeated, but still.....I rubbed my arms and ankles........

"NO....not my clothes....please......."

I stared to cry........how could this happen to me?

Ryanmo97
02-15-2009, 09:40 PM
"You either strip for me now... or I'm going to chain you up again, cut them off of you, and then paddle your ass for disobeying me... What is your choice, slave?"

monak4u
02-17-2009, 06:34 AM
God, I thought..........didn't want to be paddled........I started to take off my top........push down my skirt.........then looked at my Master.....

"My bra and panties too?" I asked.

Ryanmo97
02-17-2009, 12:21 PM
"Yes... take off Everything..."

monak4u
02-18-2009, 06:41 AM
I slowly unhook my bra and take it off....then bend over to push my panties down to my ankles......I put these items on the chair....then look at my master........