PDA

View Full Version : ways to make up

daddyslittleone
01-21-2009, 02:17 PM
im asking this of the dom/dommes since it concerns a dom
my owner and i were haveing a discssion last nite and he asked me if i had finished a story for him i told him i hadnt and he told me that meant i would have to read it over the phone, i guess it doesnt really mater why i did what i did, cause no matter what it wasnt right at all and i over stepped my bounds and realize this and im really sorry for what i did, but even i know thats not enough, anyway when he said i was to read it over the phone i said no and i didnt say it in a nice way either, i want to come up with a way to make up and i honest to god have no idea, thats why im asking doms/dommes hopeing someone has expirince in this and can give me a good way to make up its very important to me and want the most proper way that can be thought of so plz if anyone has some ideas plz let me know also during the convo i was very pissy and with a lot of attitude

E.C. Holland
01-21-2009, 10:56 PM
Finish the story. Then start following his orders.

He'll decide if you need to be punished or make any penance. But there are few things as infuriating as a sub who begs for forgiveness for not following an order while the order has still not been followed.

jeanne
01-22-2009, 05:25 AM
But there are few things as infuriating as a sub who begs for forgiveness for not following an order while the order has still not been followed.

Oh boy. That says it right there. Thank you for the reminder to do things in their proper order. :wave:

Mizar
01-22-2009, 09:44 AM
and if you can, try to explain why you disobeyed and reacted like that. I know that asking forgiveness for not following and still not having followed, along with just outright denying me, per se, and not knowing why or not giving a reason why simply makes me angry...and inspires other feelings that Im not quite sure if others feel too.

Arria
01-22-2009, 11:55 AM
But there are few things as infuriating as a sub who begs for forgiveness for not following an order while the order has still not been followed.

Excellent point.