PDA

View Full Version : A Night With Daddy

DaddysLilSlut
01-21-2009, 03:46 PM
This is my first story....any feedback is welcome
I leaned over to grab the phone off the bar; the vibrations from the text message still pulsed in my hand. “Ill be picking you up at 8 be ready bring your toys slut” it read. I love it when Daddy calls me slut or any name especially when he growls it at me. While going thru my toy bag I came across my blue vibrating plug, the wicked little smirk came across my face and I slipped the plug into my damp pussy and finished getting dressed. I remember that last time I wore my toy out with Daddy; we ended up going for a drive. I handed him the remote for the blue bumpy plug to control and set off when he thinks it should be. Every bump we hit, the plug seemed to inch its way further into my pussy, making me bite and lick my lips trying not to show Daddy how it was affecting me. All I could think is how much I want is his dick pounding me abusing me.

He walked around the truck and grabbed the leash from where it was tied to the door simply saying, "Crawl bitch". With the chain leash, he lead me down I got out of the truck and down to my knees, put the toy bag handles into my mouth and then bent over and follow him into the room. He led me into the room, removed the skull and rose designed bag from her mouth to toss it on the table in front of him. The closet door was just inches away, he looks down at me and starts to wrap the leash around the door handle, and walked away. I kneeled and leaned body forward to see just what he was doing; he never just walks away from me. “Sit” he spoke from the bathroom. I hear him start to piss in the toilet and start to quietly growl, I likes to watch him, or help him. He comes back from the bathroom, unties my leash from the door, and walks me to where he is sitting. I look at him and ask sweetly "Daddy, may I please make you a drink?" He nods, and says to get myself one too. I crawl over to the fridge and make two Jack and Cokes, and carefully bring them over to where we are sitting. I sat in front of him but off to the side, he sips on his drink and put his feet in my lap. I take of his black socks and gently massage his feet. He got up and poured two more drinks and set them in front of me, pulled me into the chair and went to shower.

I sat there hurrying up to finish the last of my whiskey n' coke, that was to be gone by the time Daddy got back from the shower. Mmm Daddy in the shower, the soapy water glistening and gliding down his body, over his tattoos and down his chest …. Hearing the thump of the pipes or him hitting something in the shower grabbed me out of the haze. I can still hear his growl and feel his breath in my ear, just minutes before, letting me know what he expected to see and find when he gets back. I tip back the last of my glass only to find it empty with a drop slow sliding its way out to find me wishing it to be daddy’s cum making its way. Something about whiskey that passes thru my lips and the anticipation of daddy’s move, touch, and command makes me drip on to the chair he led me to on hands and knees. Earlier he placed it in front of me, made me sit, wrapped his hand around my throat and said he expected to find a dripping wet pussy and the drinks to be gone when he gets back and just maybe he will satisfy my cravings. I dip my hand down to my cunt and run my fingers along my slit only to feel the heat; slickness and juice drip down on to the chair. My mind wanders to 'what happened if I didn't make a mess or finish my drinks and spilled them instead?’ Would he make me lick the carpet up or would he grab me by the hair, push me down the ground, and tell me what a bad little bitch I am only to make me whimper for him to touch me more? I feel my clit; it’s hard, sensitive and aching. I hear the water shut off and the shower curtain open…the sound of the water running made me feel like I had to go pee. “May I go potty Daddy, please?” I nicely asked. He in return grabs the leash and walks me to the corner, puts a cup on the floor and looks at me and says “this is your toilet for the night bitch, use it”. As I piss in the cup, I think about daddy pissing on me, on my face and in my mouth. It doesn't taste that bad just salty, I now wonder what it would be like to drink his piss. I mean it’s already been in my mouth, and I can taste it when he is done, so why not maybe try. He jerks me out of the dream state I quickly went into by telling me I may rejoin him. When I got back to him, he shoved my face into the chair and told me to clean the chair off, because after all I am the dirty girl who made the mess. Mmm I enjoy how I taste, kind of sweet lately, licking my cum off of daddy‘s dick or my toys or pretty much anything can excite me.

He bends me over the dresser and makes me look at myself in the mirror. I hear the rustling of his pants and the belt sliding out, and just the sound of his belt makes my mind go nuts. It should be another toy in my toy bag. Every girl needs her daddy’s belt; it is an accessory every slut should want! Daddy turned me around and sat down in front of me and looks at me with belt in hand and simply says suck my dick bitch. My mind is going nuts, I know I should ask but the impulse in me just wants to start drooling n lick and suck on daddy’s cock, on his balls, taking them one by one in my mouth, slowly and gently roll them around and then take them both in my mouth n suck on them. The site of his dick and the thought of it in my mouth, his pussy and his ass makes me want to drool and beg him to fuck me. My mouth is watering and starting to drool as I take his cock in my mouth, I remembered I didn't ask and at that moment I didn't care because I had what I wanted. Only to have my mouth pulled off his dick and be slapped across the face, made my pussy start to drip and ache.

Daddy dragged me over to the dresser and bends me over again so I am looking into the mirror. He stood behind me, making me wait for his next move in anticipation. The belt cracked down on my ass. I gasped, I flinched, the belt against my skin…stung and somewhat hurt but felt good but enough for me to jump forward . He rubs his hand against my ass only to whip it again several more times. Its not hard enough to leave a mark but was hard enough to know I was whipped. As he rubbed my ass he pushed me down on the desk, his hand on my neck holding me down, he slams into my pussy, my ass still burning from the beating Daddy gave me. "your a dirty lil bitch aren't you?" he asked. I mumbled "uh huh". I can feel him look at me and says "uh huh what slut?" and spits in my face. Mmm i love being his dirty bitch. I replied back "yes Daddy I am". He pulls out of his pussy and slams his dick into my ass, i cry out. As he fucks my ass, I rub my clit and feel the urge to pee. I tell him that i have to pee and he tells me to go ahead n piss right there. He puts his hand in my piss and wipes it all over my face and sticks his hands in my mouth. "Daddy can i please cum please daddy?" My ass starts to get sore but it feel so good> Daddy pulls out of my ass and slips back into my pussy and cums. He then tells me I may cum. I hate waiting to cum but it pleases him so its okay. I clean off daddy's dick nice and gentle. He lets me lie in bed with him, of course the slut i am wants more, so i lay on his chest n start playingg with daddy more...but that's another story

walkingdude225
02-22-2009, 10:36 PM
most of the time i am not into the whole incest idea but this story is pretty good; please expand it