PDA

View Full Version : ISO SoCal Slut

califblk
01-21-2009, 04:25 PM
I am looking for you female. You may be an experienced or novice submissive and should be in your mid thirties to fifties. I prefer you to be curvy or thick. I also prefer you to live in the SoCal area. Spanking, handcuffs and ropes will be among the exercises I will explore with you. You should be a soft and sensitive woman who truly loves to be Dominated and controlled. You must be loving, sexual and have a strong desire to serve. I am an intelligent man and I treasure that in you. I have a good sense of humor and so I love to laugh. I am a strict Dominant, but I am not severe, so you need not fear that I will berate you if you contact me and I choose not to pursue a relationship with you. You also need not fear that I will order you to do something by placing my order in BIG BLACK CAPITALS. I like to laugh a lot, but that's just too silly for me. If for some reason you do not fit my "preferences" contact me anyway, I have been known to chat with submissives just because they're nice. Be good babygirl.

DJade
01-22-2009, 03:09 PM
What a lovely posting. If I were a submissive, I would reply. I hope you find what you are looking for. I'm sure you will. Be well. Miss D'Jade