PDA

View Full Version : Female sub looking for Dom to train me

Guest020109
01-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Hello everyone! I have been on this web for maybe a year or so now, I have had one master (who to be frank wasn't that good of a master) but I am now single and have been for 6 months now. I think I am ready to get back into a BDSM relationship but I am a brat and untrained. I am looking for an online Dom to train me, and possibly form a relationship. Please post here or private message me if you are interested. I would like to get to know the person first before i decide ( I have found if i don't like or respect the person I will misbehave) So yeah :)

P.S- I prefer if the Dom was 19-26, sorry if this offends anyone!

SIMICE
01-30-2009, 06:30 PM
You Say you want a Dom between 19-26 but do you not think an older man would know
more and have better experience.

SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN
02-04-2009, 02:43 PM
It's good you are honest with your desires concerning age. But SIMICE has a point too. I'd like to get to know you as a friend. I agree with you on that. I'll try to PM you if I can figure out how to PM a guest. Oh, by the way, I'm 50 years old. We can still be friends though I hope.

DJ_dave
02-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Hi,

Contact me once you have read over my profile and I'll be glad to discuss things further and become acquainted.

Kind regards,
DJ_Dave

darkmaster2535
06-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Sending you a private message was not possible for some reason. I read your post and had to write. I am a 35 year old, dominant, who has just moved to a new area and I am looking for a new submissive to train. Message me.