PDA

View Full Version : 24 year old male switch seeking female switch in western Connecticut

Fnordstrum
01-21-2009, 11:33 PM
Greetings... I'm (as you can see from the title, heh) a (24 year old male) switch with almost no experience (Although I have a decent collection of bondage 'toys'/equipment considering); I'm interested in finding a female switch with whom I can get experience / learn with... I'm interested in doing/trying most things, both as top and as bottom... The main things which I do not want to try are things involving bodily waste, bestiality, or particularly extreme pain... Other than that I'm pretty open.

Ideally it would be someone who shares at least some of my vanilla interests (computers, anime, gaming, etc.) as well. (Have to have something to talk about besides just BDSM related stuff.. .heh)

Note that I'm particularly looking for someone to do things with in real life (I'm in Western Connecticut, again as I mentioned in the title), however I'm open to online as well.

If anyone is interested contact me however you like. =)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Fnordstrum
12-21-2009, 07:28 PM
Heh, I posted this almost a year ago.. But, still haven't found anyone...

Fnord.

(Of course, now I'm 25 and not 24, although I doubt that makes a difference to anyone)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤