PDA

View Full Version : first time...any suggestions

adera
09-03-2004, 09:20 PM
My husband & I had our first "session" to night, which was unexpected. he said he was going to pound me but i took it sexual of course(LOL). We lite some candles around the bedroom & I put on a black silky nighty. The mood was set. he starts off by rubbing my back & shoulders, the out of nowhere, "WHACK". he had a ruler or back scratcher in his hand. For the first couple smacks i giggled a little, not because it didn't hurt, just not use to the change. Then he set the rules i would only speak when spoken to, everything i said would end in master, & I'm not aloud to do anything unless he allows it; including cumming. This last part for me I thought would be the hardest because he can make me come on a dime...& for him to do this & not allow me to cum....I didn't think i could do it.
i'm on the bed, face down with my black silk nighty pulled up exposing my soft, tender flesh. he starts to smack me, enough to sting but no welts or any thing. after every smack he loving kisses me at the spot then Crack! , another hit somewhere else, followed by another kiss. always in a different spot, always followed by a wet kiss. Then a certain realization sinks in ....these aren't loving kisses, they are just a means to make me comfortable & make my skin wet. then it happens, smack! right on a wet spot. then smack another one. i channel the pain out of my mind & body...almost like i m not the one lieing on the bed. im just a bystander watching the beating wondering how she can take it, but not really caring...getting hornier & hornier with each blow she absorbs.
After enough to make my bottom nice & red I'm asked some questions. master asks me if I am scared, as he hits the inside of my thigh. i tell him No master as i absorb the blow. He asks me if I am afraid he will hit me in a certain area? I tell him What ever pleases the Master as he smacks the inside of my thigh & then the other. After another round of beatings he enters my pussy already dripping wet with 2 fingers, raming them into my pussy, reaching that spot deep in side bringing me to the point of cumming. i lie there wanting to cum aching to cum needing to cum and he says NO. he takes out his finger s dripping with sweet pussy juice & wipes on my ass the CRACK!! hits me on the wet spot. the again & again. he then enters me again & brings me to the point of cumming and wipes my juices on me. in a differnt spot, & crack, Crack, Crack.

He then roughly flips me to my side, spreads my legs open roughly and rams his fingers in even harder, & harder . he then grabs a handful of hair & shoves his hard cock into my mouth, telling me to be a good slave and to please the master. so i suck his cock as he is shoving it in & out and still manipulating my pussy not allowing me to cum. i greadily suck his cock glad for the distraction from his torture of not allowing me to cum so i suck with all that i have in me to please my master. he atkes out his finger s & wipes them on my inner thighs & SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK as i am sucking his cock. he then moves my hips so he has access to my ass again and continues to hit it. over & over agsin as i still suck his cock. then he hits me with his bear hand, it goes through me like a knife, and then again and all i can do is to suckhis cock even harder and a small groan escapes from my throught and a tear runs down the side of my face on to his leg.

My master shows pitty on my and switches sides. i continue to suck his cock as he proceeds to beat the other cheek, the he enters my aching pussy with his finger s again, raming them in & out deeper & deeper i ask for permission to cum & it is once again denied. he shoves his cock even further down my throught and almost wills me to cum with his fingers, ramming them, in & out up & down hiting the spot over & over till I'm about to go nuts then i feel him tighten up in my mouth and as he gets ready to spill his seed in my readily waiting mouth he gives me permission and the long awaited orgasm as finnaly been reached to gether we cum cock in mouth fingers in pussy ......and after all that all i could do was exhale...for i have never felt anything as intense as that in my life. the pure pleasure and pain intermingled...i never imagined how much i would like this......and it scares the hell out of me....

ever since the "first" night, every time it pops in my head i get get wet, its atuomatic, weather im at work, the grocery store anywhere ....i have the over whelming need to make myself cum...when will he do it agian...will he fuck me this time god i hope sooo........

Any comment sor suggestions you make would be extremly helpful as we are both new to this....thanks in advance...

Adera

:rolleyes:

ValKyrie
09-06-2004, 06:51 PM
It sounds like you are off to a good start.

Certainly if just thinking about the scene gets you hot, he did a very nice job of it all!

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he knows a bit more than he lets on.

Does he read here?

Has he researched some of the more reputable BDSM sites?

Best of luck,