PDA

View Full Version : the ultimate sacrifice for a pain slut.

Simpson
09-05-2004, 02:25 AM
A 32 years old woman always had fantasies about humiliation, sniff, and torture.. So basically, any kick, whip, and mutliation to her body gets her excited, and make her cum all over the place. She is your perfect pain slut. One day, her fantasy came true, and she became the willing slave to a bunch of 15/16 years old high school football players... Overtime, she become their plaything, and they would use her body as a toy to be abuse and ravage. They would burn her cunt, and ass to put the fire in their cigarette off. They brand her body, and require her to prostituted herself to earn money for them. they would punch, wipe and kick her ass, and yet she would cums all over the floor, and say thank you. when everyone in the team is preparing to go to college, they decide to sniff her, because she is no use anymore. This woman was very turn on by the idea, and decide to put on a show for the guy, by mutilating her own breast and cunt to offer her thanks.

Simpson
09-05-2004, 06:50 PM
Any thoughts, amigos?

Mobius
09-05-2004, 07:33 PM
There is a story writen many moons ago about a Lesbian couple were the bottom slowly over time gives more and more of her self to her top until eventualy she ends up leg and armless. Then they even take it further until they end up eating her.

I believe the story had her suspended with champain bottles wedged up her pussy and anus wide end first. I believe that she felt her legs where in the way so she ask that they be amputated.

They ate those also. I think I still have the story in my archive some place it would take a bit to find it.

Point is when it comes to "pain slut ology' There isnt much that has not been done by others. Sorry to say there does not seam to much that hasnt been explored.

Simpson
09-05-2004, 08:03 PM
There is a story writen many moons ago about a Lesbian couple were the bottom slowly over time gives more and more of her self to her top until eventualy she ends up leg and armless. Then they even take it further until they end up eating her.

I believe the story had her suspended with champain bottles wedged up her pussy and anus wide end first. I believe that she felt her legs where in the way so she ask that they be amputated.

They ate those also. I think I still have the story in my archive some place it would take a bit to find it.

Point is when it comes to "pain slut ology' There isnt much that has not been done by others. Sorry to say there does not seam to much that hasnt been explored.

Good...I am glad that i am not alone...

slavelucy
09-06-2004, 08:39 AM
This might be marginally more erotic if, just once, it referred to snuff as snuff, as opposed to sniff.

when everyone in the team is preparing to go to college, they decide to sniff her

Perhaps her womanly scent will help them with their college work or something. :rolleyes:

sl

Widget
06-17-2007, 05:08 AM
Perhaps her womanly scent will help them with their college work or something. :rolleyes:

sl

LOL