PDA

View Full Version : seeking 24/7 slavegirl move to far away New Zealand become the slave you want to be

masternz
01-26-2009, 06:29 PM
I am an experienced Master , I know who and what I am , looking for one slavegirl to be the centre of my world , run away and become the best slavegirl you can be .

CollaredPuppyBoy
01-28-2009, 12:55 AM
And here i was thinking there was vitually no kiwis online here. lol

naomislave7591
01-28-2009, 12:43 PM
hello Sir i have had 8 years experience in being a slave i have had 2 r/l Masters my last one was also my partner but he left me for another slave and is living with her my dislikes are fisting children animals necro needles and knife play my likes are orgasm control spanking canes crops paddles whips mummification with foil only and not over my face humilation but only in private my last Master/partner was trying to get me use to candle play as i had a bad experience by my first Master i also like bondage discipline and being fully controlled by the Master here is my e mail address if you are interested but before i give them to you Sir my youngest son lives with me so if you do consider in excepting me your submissive slave my son would have to come to if you dont like that idea you would have to look somewhere else cshepard57@yahoo.co.uk and c.shepard@hotmail.co.uk many thanks Sir