PDA

View Full Version : just my rambling on why girls need to be spanked .

Jim
01-27-2009, 04:44 PM
i would be interested in other peoples perspective on the following idea ..
i have recently relized that i enjoy the use of spanking / hogties / not for the act itself

but rather because of the effect it has on the submissive ..
i have found my self experimenting and figuring out what puts the girl i am with in a submissive mood .. and i find great delight in putting her in << sub space >> .. so i have come to understand that these are only tools that help me achieve that desired result .. i have also found that repeated use of sucessful tools e.g. spankings ... some times bring the desired result and submissive behaviour by just talking about the idea that i may do it [ give a spanking ] .. if this thread makes sense to you .. then i would be interested in other peoples opionion ..

the challenge appears to be to determine what things put the girl i am with into that "" sub space ""

thanks for listening

Jim

Willsubmit2
01-27-2009, 09:29 PM
bondage followed by the spanking or i like flogging myself...welcome to the site...hope you find what you need.:nnn:

snowflake
01-28-2009, 11:00 AM
Words or actions can put a sub right into a submissive mood.. like a specific phrase or direction with your eyes or hands... or just that certain look .. that you know your Dom/me is now wanting you there...

As far a sub space goes.. the ropes the delicious tools being used slowly and softly at first welling up more painful as you continue.. surpassing the state of pain i can't take to the i am now numb.. and then have to have more ...me a spanking with something that will truly hurt in time...

But i also find a scenario on the net can do it mattering how slowly i am eased into it with major description... a scenario that turns to something extreme pushing my limits .. and allowing my head to follow it as if playing it out in my mind... but it takes something special to get me there...

just my opinion

hugs
snow

Jim
01-28-2009, 02:47 PM
thanks for the reply .. it sounds like the bondage first sets the mood for the flogging which i think would be a great scene especially if he sub know the spanking was to follow ..

Jim
01-28-2009, 03:02 PM
Words or actions can put a sub right into a submissive mood.. like a specific phrase or direction with your eyes or hands... or just that certain look .. that you know your Dom/me is now wanting you there...

As far a sub space goes.. the ropes the delicious tools being used slowly and softly at first welling up more painful as you continue.. surpassing the state of pain i can't take to the i am now numb.. and then have to have more ...me a spanking with something that will truly hurt in time...

But i also find a scenario on the net can do it mattering how slowly i am eased into it with major description... a scenario that turns to something extreme pushing my limits .. and allowing my head to follow it as if playing it out in my mind... but it takes something special to get me there...

just my opinion

hugs
snow

thanks for the insight .. you have explained it better than i did .. a real good start is to set the mood by creating a Dom / sub feeling in the sub by use of phrases or action to set the mood would be essential to a good < scene> ...

the over all idea seems to take things slow and to bring the sub into the right mood and if done correctly the sub will be led into exploring areas of deep submissiveness .. and a real deep sense of sub space ....

and it seems like the use of ropes is a great lead in to other pleasurable activities ..

thanks for your insight ..

Jim

snowflake
01-28-2009, 04:46 PM
There is also one other thing to keep in mind and that is sub drop ....

Here is a good link for that http://www.seekers.org.uk/Sub%20Drop.htm

Jim
01-28-2009, 11:08 PM
There is also one other thing to keep in mind and that is sub drop ....

Here is a good link for that http://www.seekers.org.uk/Sub%20Drop.htm

thanks again for the insight .. i think all Doms should read this piece and be aware of the possble effects of << sub space >> this whole scene should be part of a true close relationship between two people ..

Jim