PDA

View Full Version : Tasks for online sub/slave

bige48
01-27-2009, 07:12 PM
I am looking for tasks for an online sub/slave. Any tasks that anyone has given to a sub or any sub that has recieved tasks would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Bige48

Sanapet
01-31-2009, 03:38 AM
My Master and I had an online relationship for several month, almost a years before we decided to meet (finally!). During this time he would set me task such as writing stories for him and e-mailing them (or posting them on a site we both had an account on) by a certain date with him choosing the settings and the plot of the story.

He would also ask for pictures, sometimes he would set a place they had to be taken (i.e. on my back porch, in a public bathroom, in a park, ect.) sometimes he would just say something like, be naked, or wear a red bra and panties, or dress up.

Also he would occasionally email me and tell me to do something by the time he got online and he would give me an estimate time. This mostly consisted of having a certain number of climaxes. Or taking a shower and fingering myself while bathing. (I usually only masturbated after I had went to bed.)

These are just a few ideas that I particularly liked, You could also have her start a blog somewhere and write something everyday on a certain topic so You can read it. Or have her email a few paragraphs of her thoughts on Y/your relationship or other topics.

I hope my ideas help You.

Sana

usbabe
03-02-2009, 07:16 PM
My online Master required a daily journal of my masturbation....what i was thinking...especially as it related to Him.
I also had to email Him upon waking.....what i was wearing for the day and my schedule.

He had me drink from a bowl on the floor, next to my bed, every morning and night just before bed and as soon as i got out of bed.

I had to send pictures of the drinking out of the bowl and various positions he requested.

Once a week he required i exfoliate and shave.....and report when i did it and how it felt and what i was thinking.

He also required i check in with a quick note....just to say hi.....so He knew i was thinking of him.....several times a day.

These were most of the tasks He expects regularly......I hope this helps you.

babe

nivek
07-04-2011, 08:58 AM
Pretty invariably, I have my subs send me a daily journal with a brief summary of their daily activities and thoughts, particularly thoughts related to tasks I had assigned them. I usually also requested picture "proof" of various tasks. Aside from that, it really depends on what turns the sub on. A few samples of things I'd done in the past include:

- Get my permission every time they wanted to use the restroom (although it forced me to be online frequently for the duration)
- Send me revealing pictures in semi-public areas (Elevators are a favorite of mine because they're relatively safe while making the sub very nervous)
- Go a whole day (weekend obviously), pretending to be a dog
- Masturbation games
- Have a quota of fantasies to write out and put online

ntripper85
08-02-2011, 09:23 PM
I had my first webcam session last night. My dom verbally degraded me like a bully. Finally he had my strip, hold my legs more then shoulder length apart, hands behind head, and do 50 squats. Each squat I had to count out loud. 1 Sir, 2 Sir.

Next, I had to do 50 jumpin jacks. With my private parts flopping everywhere, The whole time he was watching he lit up a ciggerette and sat back relaxing. Either telling me to go faster, slower, or watch my form, or tell me to start over.

Before signing off, he had me put a collar on and act like a dog. I put a bowl of water in the middle of the floor and drank it. THen he made me do stupid dog tricks and positions. Lastly I took the camera outside and hiked my leg on a tree to pee.

One thing I likle about him is that he is very good at belittleing me and maked me beg.

But yea, hard to find. Real time around here sucks.