PDA

View Full Version : Rough Fucking

Ozme52
01-28-2009, 11:05 PM
Sometimes I get PMed and asked for advice. In the course of one conversation I was asked for my definition of rough fucking... and well, I rather got a bit carried away answering... :blurp_ani

And I just thought it was good enough to share.

Here's her question.

What do you consider rough fucking? i've read some stories (r/l dom/sub encounters) where it just seemed darker than i would like...spitting in her open mouth, straight pins in her tits....

Ozme52
01-28-2009, 11:06 PM
Rough fucking is about taking her when and where and how I want. If she is walking past me and I feel like it, I grab her arm and tell her to open her mouth and thrust myself down her throat. Or I might stand up and put my hand in her hair and lead her to the bed or to a couch where I bend her over it... and if she doesn't step lively, lead becomes drag. And she better be fucking wet by the time we arrive because I'm going to push into her regardless.

Rough fucking is using whichever hole I want. No negotiation. (That's not to say if it had been a hard limit I would violate her limit... but she's not always in the mood and that is irrelevant... and sometimes makes it even better.)

Rough fucking is the position of my choice and if it feels good to me and not to her, or maybe even I'm hitting a tender spot, she takes it.

Rough fucking is if she isn't fucking me back with enough movement or enthusiasm I'll smack her ass and make her do all the work... at my tempo. I keep a ping pong paddle handy btw.

Rough fucking is having a dildo handy in case I tire, so I can pound a dozen orgasms out of her body because it pleases me to do so. Or to use it in one hole while I use the other.

Rough fucking is her so sore she winces when I enter her... gets wet, and cums when I tell her to do so... because I have her body trained to do so.

And while I'm not into needles (or pins) in the tits or spitting in her face, those activities may well be included. On the other hand, I do use nipple clamps or clothespins, or just my fingers, because she really clamps down tight when I do that to her... and I love fucking a tight pussy. Especially when she cums from the conflicting sensations.

love2serve
01-28-2009, 11:23 PM
omg i wish you'd stop posting on here Osme!!!! (No, no i dont)!!!!

LOL - That was the most delicious description of rough fucking i have heard yet!!!! Please post a piece on how you train a sub to come on demand (would love to be able to do that) !!

BelovedPet
01-29-2009, 08:54 AM
Sounds delicious.

b

jezabel
01-29-2009, 10:29 AM
OMG....thats all OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StormKat
01-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Damn. I'm speechless. And quite hot & bothered too...

tina2008
01-29-2009, 06:10 PM
:wow_nbs:

That was so good, I'm almost tempted to light up one of my Sir's cigarettes. :)

Ozme52
01-29-2009, 10:08 PM
whew!! fanning myself. ;)

leah06
01-31-2009, 09:30 AM
Even though the original question was not posted on the open forums, I'd like to respond to it, though. Despite Oz's eloquent description of what rough fucking means to him, which obviously struck a chord in a lot of us, there's not actually a rough fucking manual out there. You can get as rough as you like without doing things that are too dark for you. There's plenty to choose from and obviously you'll choose a partner who respects your preferences as well as your limits.

I think, in a larger sense, rough fucking is just another manifestation of the D/s dynamic. It says that the sub is there for the Dom's pleasure, to be used as he likes, and that they both enjoy it. There are so many ways of symbolizing that, don't worry if some ways don't work for you.

His_blizzard
01-31-2009, 01:17 PM
Holy Jeez... I am so wet!!! You are an evil evil man....*goes off to get B.O.B*

jeanne
01-31-2009, 02:29 PM
Rough fucking is about taking her when and where and how I want. If she is walking past me and I feel like it, I grab her arm and tell her to open her mouth and thrust myself down her throat. Or I might stand up and put my hand in her hair and lead her to the bed or to a couch where I bend her over it... and if she doesn't step lively, lead becomes drag. And she better be fucking wet by the time we arrive because I'm going to push into her regardless.

Rough fucking is using whichever hole I want. No negotiation. (That's not to say if it had been a hard limit I would violate her limit... but she's not always in the mood and that is irrelevant... and sometimes makes it even better.)

Rough fucking is the position of my choice and if it feels good to me and not to her, or maybe even I'm hitting a tender spot, she takes it.

Rough fucking is if she isn't fucking me back with enough movement or enthusiasm I'll smack her ass and make her do all the work... at my tempo. I keep a ping pong paddle handy btw.

Rough fucking is having a dildo handy in case I tire, so I can pound a dozen orgasms out of her body because it pleases me to do so. Or to use it in one hole while I use the other.

Rough fucking is her so sore she winces when I enter her... gets wet, and cums when I tell her to do so... because I have her body trained to do so.

And while I'm not into needles (or pins) in the tits or spitting in her face, those activities may well be included. On the other hand, I do use nipple clamps or clothespins, or just my fingers, because she really clamps down tight when I do that to her... and I love fucking a tight pussy. Especially when she cums from the conflicting sensations.

How many hours until April? :p

I sure do miss you, milord. In every way.

denuseri
01-31-2009, 02:44 PM
Oh jezzus wept I allmost came reading this lol

Goes to slaunter around my owner teasingly in the hopes he will become aroused and partake of some "rougher than all get out" fucking me silly fun, any way he wants to the harder and nastier the better

Arria
01-31-2009, 02:59 PM
*wipes off drool with both hands*

Thank you, Ozme, you put that into words very, very nicely.

Ozme52
01-31-2009, 05:51 PM
How many hours until April? :p

I sure do miss you, milord. In every way.

:cool:

Dark Desires47
02-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Interesting...

All the replies were from subs. Good to see they were favorable otherwise I would question if they were good subs.

I have used my slave, much as you have described, and she is always appreciative and wanting more.

Ozme52
02-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Interesting...

All the replies were from subs. Good to see they were favorable otherwise I would question if they were good subs.

I have used my slave, much as you have described, and she is always appreciative and wanting more.

Yeah... go figure... but then... I love being adored. ;)

---------

I figured to get a couple of additional definitions from the dominant perspective... but regardless, it was a satisfying thread.

SubmissiveDoll
02-10-2009, 06:59 AM
Oz, I always love your threads. Always fun to read.
However, I'm a tad bothered by the 'good' sub comment. Just cause a sub doesn't like 'rough fucking' doesn't make her a bad sub. Just, perhaps, not the sub for you.

judori
02-10-2009, 09:43 PM
I tend to enjoy your threads anyways Oz but this one left me a bit in the "wet, hot and bothered" category.

Ozme52
02-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Oz, I always love your threads. Always fun to read.
However, I'm a tad bothered by the 'good' sub comment. Just cause a sub doesn't like 'rough fucking' doesn't make her a bad sub. Just, perhaps, not the sub for you.

You mean the quote by DD47?

Ozme52
02-10-2009, 09:50 PM
I tend to enjoy your threads anyways Oz but this one left me a bit in the "wet, hot and bothered" category.

You're welcome. :hubba:

thir
02-13-2009, 01:08 PM
Interesting...

I wouldn't. "Good sub" is an individual matter between the sub and the Master/Mistress.

Good for one is bad for another.

Same goes for "rough".

jonnyi's_nia
02-13-2009, 01:55 PM
Wow... that was... ya.... can't wait til Master gets home now!

Ozme52
02-14-2009, 12:21 PM
:D

Always a pleasure to be of assistance. ;)

SubmissiveDoll
02-14-2009, 03:03 PM
You mean the quote by DD47?

Yes, I did. Should have been more specific. Your post... sexy as always!

Devious70
02-17-2009, 10:31 AM
My little peanut likes it rough in every way that has been described. Not that it stops me if she isn't quite so ready. She has described it as being "open" and "obedient" to my whim. I just call it down right fun.

I have never been into spitting but I do like to take over her mouth with mine. I have her open her mouth completely and tell her she is not to close it. I then cover her mouth with mine and essentially fuck her mouth with my tongue. She is forced to pant and breathe through her nose and I can feel the groans and vibrations as she whimpers through my tongue. she always ends up with a very very wet mouth when I do this and plenty of saliva is passed around.

Another rough activity is the un-expected taking of her ass. I lube up both holes and then just start fucking her hard. If you pull out far enough and have enough lube, you just never know what hole it will go into when you thrust back in...it took many months of this for her to learn how to be open for any unexpected thrust into her ass. The trick to making it "rough" is to do it often enough that she knows it is coming but not so often that the can tell when it will happen. <WEG> She has orgasmed from just the anticipation of the possibility that it might happen.

Ozme52
02-17-2009, 11:33 PM
Nice.

BlackDom32
03-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Oz, that was great and altogether too accurate. I'm glad I joined this site.

Ozme52
03-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Oz, that was great and altogether too accurate. I'm glad I joined this site.

Welcome BD.

thepast
03-04-2009, 08:13 PM
A bump. To make the subbies drool & give the Doms some new ideas for the middle of the week....

jeanne
03-05-2009, 06:52 AM
A bump. To make the subbies drool & give the Doms some new ideas for the middle of the week....

I read his description at least once every few days. Of course, I have the advantage of being on the "receiving end" of Oz's philosophy...so drooling (and other kinds of wetness) is a given. :p

erish
03-05-2009, 07:24 AM
Oh i'm drooling. And it doesn't seem to matter how many times i read this (umm... about 5 or 6 now?), it still gets me all riled up. Thank you oh great and powerful Ozme :)

Ozme52
03-05-2009, 03:49 PM
I read his description at least once every few days. Of course, I have the advantage of being on the "receiving end" of Oz's philosophy...so drooling (and other kinds of wetness) is a given. :p

And so you shall be again.

btw, jeanne has a great receiver. :blurp_ani

Ozme52
03-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Oh i'm drooling. And it doesn't seem to matter how many times i read this (umm... about 5 or 6 now?), it still gets me all riled up. Thank you oh great and powerful Ozme :)

"Riled up" is good. :d

jeanne
03-05-2009, 04:30 PM
and so you shall be again.

Btw, jeanne has a great receiver. :blurp_ani

:) :) :) :)

Kahlann
03-06-2009, 01:03 PM
I can't believe I almost forgot about this thread. Something must be wrong with me. And I never did thank you for this thread. Thank you Oz. Now I'm just sad my Sir is away for the weekend.

Ozme52
03-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Yes. That is too bad. :hubba:

ravenbounduptight
12-12-2009, 11:21 AM
You know with everything that was lost, THANK GOD THIS POST WASNT LOST. *goes and enjoys her self while reading Oz's words* yummie.

~j~

Ozme52
12-12-2009, 11:34 AM
You know with everything that was lost, THANK GOD THIS POST WASNT LOST. *goes and enjoys her self while reading Oz's words* yummie.

~j~

Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus.

skye67
12-12-2009, 11:59 AM
>You know with everything that was lost, THANK GOD THIS POST WASNT LOST. *goes and enjoys her self while reading Oz's words* yummie.<
i would too but i am not allowed to, thats even worse!!
:madfire:
i´ll remember the tread for the next time i am allowed to have fun with myself tho :cool:

peach
12-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Yes thank goodness this wasn't lost.

*re-reads again* oh wait i am brand new for a second time.

This post is just awesome, thanks.

agog ab
12-13-2009, 08:49 AM
This was one of the first threads i read when i started here, i am so glad it wasn't lost! Not only because of the obvious...hehehe *weg*, but it also gives a bit of insight into a true Dom's mind.
Thanks so much for all your great input, Oz.

Pflutter
12-13-2009, 08:51 AM
Thanks for finding this one - I didn't remember where to look, but I was sure going to try. The day is looking up already!

Ozme52
12-13-2009, 01:28 PM
This was one of the first threads i read when i started here, i am so glad it wasn't lost! Not only because of the obvious...hehehe *weg*, but it also gives a bit of insight into a true Dom's mind.
Thanks so much for all your great input, Oz.

Thank jeanne too. All great writers have great :hubba: inspiration. :hubba:

jeanne
12-14-2009, 09:28 PM
thank jeanne too. All great writers have great :hubba: Inspiration. :hubba:

:) :) :) :)

~faerie~
12-14-2009, 10:10 PM

i answered this before and now it is gone. :(
so i'll post it again. :)

i would like an order of rough fucking please ;)

WifeMomSlave
12-15-2009, 10:09 AM
This is a great post to find again.

...... counting the hours till Master comes home.....

agog ab
12-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Thank jeanne too. All great writers have great :hubba: inspiration. :hubba:

*curtsies to jeanne* and thank you to the wonderful, wonderful jeanne!!!

peach
12-20-2009, 01:36 PM
Thank you jeanne, as agog said this was one of the first threads i read as well. The title just kind of grabs you and makes you read.

I think we should just keep bumping it to make it stay number one.

danman7
12-20-2009, 02:59 PM
Indeed, that is a great passage. I'm relatively new here, but was really glad to read it.

cfs
12-21-2009, 02:53 PM
Thank you jeanne, as agog said this was one of the first threads i read as well. The title just kind of grabs you and makes you read.

I think we should just keep bumping it to make it stay number one.

Couldn't agree more *runs to bath to cool down*

SilverMist
12-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Ohhhh hmmmm mmmmmm....
i might get in trouble, than maybe not. But DAMN Ozme! Jeanne, thank you for inspiring Him to write such thing.
*whimpers* only 2 and half more hours for my Master to come home!!!
:eek: i am wet!

epiphany
01-17-2010, 11:15 AM
It sure would be nice if Oz would give us some description about the headboard and mirror with Jeannie.....inquiring bodies are {squirming} here......

DandM2008
01-17-2010, 08:34 PM
All above posts are making me want it now. i will wait for Master.

morwyn{Myrddin}
01-18-2010, 01:16 PM
Oh my! Now i have read this many times in the past and had severe problems with it. i respectfully request that You no longer are able to post such..................things whilst i am on chastity! Thank You

munajadida
03-16-2010, 08:03 PM
Ozme, that was just indescribable.

I enjoy things much rougher in fantasy than I do in real life, but I love talking about and daydreaming about exactly what you described, completely giving myself over to his whims, not thinking, just being there for him....

Excuse me for a moment. There's something I just need to check on in my bedroom.

buzzzzzz......

raineyswench
03-17-2010, 05:06 PM
< on knees and panting like a puppy

the_moirae
03-18-2010, 05:26 AM
I nearly forgot how pleasurable "Rough Fucking" can be. Tnx to whomever bumped this thread. :blurp_ani

lucy
03-18-2010, 05:47 AM
Some piece i wrote some time ago, inspired by Oz' OP and some especially nice ... well ... rough fucking.

Kitchen Duty

„I’m a bitch, I’m a lover
I’m a child, I’m a mother
I’m a sinner, I’m a saint
I do not feel ashamed“
She's singing loud and off key along to the lyrics of her favourite song while she's chopping vegetables for a salad. Her Master should be home soon and she wants dinner to be ready for him.
„I’m a bitch, I’m a tease
I’m a goddess on my knees
When you hurt when you suff...“
The music goes on, as loud as it was before, but the girl isn't singing anymore. Instead, she gasps loud when two strong hands grab her and press her down on the kitchen counter. She didn't see who it is, but there's only one person who knows to hold her hair the way it is gripped. He is leaning onto her now, she feels the cold granite of the kitchen counter through the thin fabric of her sarong and she also feels her nipples reacting to the cold. A knee is wedged between her legs, forcing them apart and a hand unties the knot of the sarong on her neck. With a quick pull the he rips the cloth from her body, leaving her naked except for the heels she has to wear. He reaches down and pulls one of her legs up on the counter, thus gaining perfect access to her pussy. She hears a zipper. Then she feels his cock between her asscheeks and for a second she just hopes that he'll use her pussy and not her asshole, at least not without lube. But she's smart enough not to say anything. He'll use the hole he wants. Period.
But then she can feel the cock at the entrance to her pussy, pressing against it. He doesn't bother with foreplay and with one hard thrust he pushes inside her. A stifled yelp escapes her lips, but he doesn't care how she feels and starts to fuck her cunt furiously. Her pussy hurts from the rough assault and her hip from being pounded into the edge of the counter. He grabs her hair again, yanking her head back with one hand and kisses her hard on the mouth. The other still rests between her shoulderblades, pressing her upper body onto the cold granite. He increases the pace and vigour of his thrusting and soon he reaches an orgasm, filling her pussy with his semen.
„I just love to know that there's a pussy I can fuck whenever, wherever and however I want.“ He withdraws his cock, leaving her hot and longing for more. One sharp slap on her butt and she obediently gets on her knees to clean his cock.
"Good fuck," he says while turning around and heading to the bathroom.
"Thank you, Master," she whispers after him, his sperm slowly running down her leg. She's feeling both used and aroused. And at the same time also happy because she pleased her Master.
After all, pleasing her Master is her most important goal.

jeanne
03-18-2010, 10:24 AM
Nice!!! :D

AnticipatingPain
03-18-2010, 12:03 PM
Damn Hot.....thanks

~faerie~
03-18-2010, 10:12 PM
yummy...just yummy....;)

Odysseus
03-20-2010, 09:52 AM
I think Oz has nailed every aspect of it....(but if I am wrong, I would enjoy hearing more aspects.......*s*).........but ya know, I think there may be one more... that I learned when talking to a subbie.. and that is from the position of the submissive/slave- what she would consider.....rough.

I knew one a long time back that would have included in the definition of rough sex,......any method that was not routine. In her case, anal sex -of any sort, would fall in the rough sex category. Simply because that was outside the norm, and close to her limits. Being fucked hard, rough, in public, humiliated, her two holes stretched......were the norm for her..... and she enjoyed them. Anal was a limit... one that got pushed gently... and..eventually the limit dissolved.

So, basically I guess I am simply bringing up the question.....does rough sex have different meaning to a Dominant... then to a subbie?

-Odysseus

FiestySlave
04-27-2010, 01:44 PM
That was a really hot read. Thank you for posting it.

pixie_piper
05-24-2010, 10:17 PM
Another rough activity is the un-expected taking of her ass. I lube up both holes and then just start fucking her hard. If you pull out far enough and have enough lube, you just never know what hole it will go into when you thrust back in...it took many months of this for her to learn how to be open for any unexpected thrust into her ass. The trick to making it "rough" is to do it often enough that she knows it is coming but not so often that the can tell when it will happen. <WEG> She has orgasmed from just the anticipation of the possibility that it might happen.

You might wanna be careful with that. Anything that goes from anal to vaginal can cause some serious infections. Vaginal to anal isn't a problem. Not to tell ya how to screw your sub lol but i just thought i'd throw that out there.

lapetite_2812
06-05-2010, 08:25 AM
Rough sex for me has always meant emotionally and humiliatingly rough. There have to be elements of "being used", of resignedly taking it, while revelling in the dark animalistic athmosphere. Physical overpowering by the dom, light but humiliating face slaps, rude dragging to a place where to be fucked - without some of these, anal, for instance, is just physically uncomfortable and/or painful. Being placed on all four, but feet in the air to be stroken with a small rod , while being taken rudely the doggy style is niccccce :). And at every jerk of the head from pain in the feet or elsewhere, to hear "Head DOWN"! .....

troublemkr{jonjon}
06-07-2010, 06:25 AM
*fanning self* i think i just came...i would get a cigarette if i only smoked

***hugs Ozme***

just_ine
11-13-2015, 08:50 AM
Aaaaaand another bump :)

This is a special thread also...

Jojo.dk
03-11-2016, 03:51 AM
oh boy oh boy just read this and now looking at the clock Master home in 5 hours! has said in the film * I want what she's having *

iseult
03-11-2016, 09:54 AM
*fans face with hand*
Oh My!!!!!!!
I think I need a cold shower after all that, or possibly something else.....

rosebud
03-11-2016, 10:31 AM
Mmmmm! That does tend to make one dripping wet, doesn’t it! :congratulatory:

*feels the trickle of sweet juices between my thighs and reaches for my 'chi*