PDA

View Full Version : Hello (again..)

xKittenx {DG}
01-30-2009, 12:34 PM
I wanted to re-introduce myself back into the forums. I have been a member for sometime but disappeared for awhile. I have been going through some drastic changes in my life. All for the better, though.

Through these past 2-3 months in my life my world has been lifted to new heights. I have found my true soul-mate, my twin-flame. My life is complete bliss. Happy, joyous, incredible.. perfect. mine and Bear's relationship started off vanilla. He knew i had strong submissive tendencies, but i was not willing to push those on Him. Bear has very strong Dom tendencies also, but He has never acted on them, nor acknowledge them. His previous relationships we're completely vanilla. W/we lived in distance (4hour drive) for the first 2 months, yet seeing each other regularly. W/we talked about the idea of a true D/s relationship on and off, but W/we're finding it difficult due to the separation.

I moved in with Bear almost one month ago. He collared me promptly and W/we both started on one of the greatest journeys of O/our lives. i could not be happier right now. i feel like i am finally home, finally where my heart belongs.

Now that the stability in my relationship with Bear has returned, W/we are ready to fully accept O/our desires for one another.

The single greatest gift i ever received was finding the man of my dreams. i could never love another person more then i love Bear xx

Now that i have blabbed on about all of this, i do have a question:

Does A/anyone know about any readings or books that outline some of the very basic guidelines that can help Bear better understand His position of being a Dom?

(i will post this here and in the Dom Q/A section of the forums)

Thanks so much for reading this small blip of the story i call my life. It feel so good to be back!!

-Kitten {DG}

DiablosLittleOne
01-30-2009, 04:06 PM
Welcome back to the Library. :) It's great to hear you're so happy!

DLO

Tufty
01-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Hello and Nice to see you again :)

rosebud
01-30-2009, 05:02 PM
Hi :wave: Welcome back to the Library! Best wishes to you both for continued happiness!

Willsubmit2
01-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Hello and welcome home, I know EXACTLY how you feel...:d

Diablo
01-30-2009, 09:23 PM
Welcome back and good luck on your journey.

Euryleia
01-31-2009, 03:41 PM
Welcome back. Congratulations on your relationship.

jeanne
02-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Hello and welcome back!

skp2bear
02-01-2009, 10:06 AM
Welcome back from a senior Texas sub who has just begun he relationship in training with a senior Texas Dom who lives close to her and is very active in the local scene. I share some of your joy.

xKittenx {DG}
02-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Thank you everyone ^_^ It feels so good to be here, where I belong <3

-Kitten

DiablosLittleOne
02-02-2009, 05:43 AM
Now that i have blabbed on about all of this, i do have a question:

Does A/anyone know about any readings or books that outline some of the very basic guidelines that can help Bear better understand His position of being a Dom?

I think a good beginner book for Bear might be "Master/slave Relations: Handbook of Theory and Practice" by Robert Rubel.

I'm sure there are many more out there, but those aren't exactly in my repertoire so to speak. LOL

DLO