PDA

View Full Version : to all Masters

naomislave7591
01-30-2009, 12:43 PM
hello i am looking for a r/l Master and maybe to become my partner as well i have had 2 Masters the 2nd Master was my partner who was ukMC left me to live with another slave who both are now Master/slave/couple i have been in this lifestyle since i was 18 but have been a slave for 8 years i would like my new Master to be strict and firm but also to be kind and understanding i do have a 22 year old son who lives with me and knows that i am into this lifestyle so if i had to relocate my son would have to come with me i want my new Master to have complete control over me my dislikes are necro animals children fisting watersports blood and knives my likes are orgasm control spanking crops whips paddles and canes mummification with foil only but not over face humilation so long as it is done in private also my new Master must live in the uk i am also looking for a o/l Master who does not have to live in the uk if there any questions you would like to ask me please feel free in leaving a private message to me on here many thanks i hope that i will get some replies yours truly naomislave7591

SIMICE
01-30-2009, 07:54 PM
I could be interested in being your on line master but first i need to know how far you are willing to go and how far you are willing to push yourself..

Master Simice..

EB501
02-02-2009, 07:21 AM
You are going through a hard time. I hope you can manage and see some light at the end of the tunnel, good luck