PDA

View Full Version : New Years Resolutions

write4jetc
01-02-2003, 11:21 AM
So, anyone got any bdsm resolutions they want to share? Anything you've decided to try this year that you've never tried before? Anything you're going to do for your sub or dom that is going to really surprise them? Some new facet they've been trying to talk you into, and you're finally ready to try?

Finding_Fantasy
01-02-2003, 01:16 PM
That is my new year's resolution. What I mean is that I plan to concentrate more on my submissive nature and try not to hold it back quite so much.

Others don't really apply to BDSM but they include, having my first novel written by the time our first child is born in May, plus getting our home ready for him or her.

AmandasSpankee
01-02-2003, 04:22 PM
Ummm, I can't quite put my finger on it, but it sounds like you have something you're going to try to talk me into. Or have been trying to talk me into, but I won't agree to.

What is it? You know I hate surprises.

write4jetc
01-02-2003, 04:24 PM
Hey, you made it! Where are you?

I'm a little surprised at your sign-in name; it's not really what you agreed to use.

Amanda
aka Sylvie's Spanker

AmandasSpankee
01-02-2003, 04:31 PM
I'm at home now, I got here about an hour ago, and decided to do this right away.
I know the name isn't what we agreed on, but I thought it would be nice for you if I acknowledged your importance in my life. Is it okay?

Also, I couldn't use the eMail address that we share, they would only allow 1 account with that address, so I used the other one.
okay?

But I still want to know what you have planned for the New Year. Why do I get the feeling you're avoiding the subject?