PDA

View Full Version : Seattle area Sub Female desired

SeattleDom
01-31-2009, 06:50 PM
I’m Sort of a Daddy Dom type, guidance nurturing etc, without the age play. I like to challenge my sub with difficulties; I enjoy having her express her devotion through difficulties. This does not mean pain, though it can. It is never the same from person to person, but as an example, my last sub had eye contact issues, so one of her rules was to look at my eyes whenever possible during play whether I was looking back or not, whenever I did look to her eyes they were looking back. This allowed her to feel she was completely giving herself to me. I enjoy setting specific clear rules, training specific protocols. I require open and honest communication, without it I won’t be able to enjoy you. I have not experienced a 24/7 D/s relationship, the idea is appealing, but I can’t honestly say if it is what I want or not; I would like to try it. I enjoy bondage, especially the aesthetic aspect of it, my skills have improved in this area but I still want more experience. I sometimes think it would be interesting to take part in the local BDSM community such as joining the wetspot.

Hmmm, as I read back through this it seems disjointed, yet it gets my points across, maybe I’ll clean it up later. Anyway as I said I’m looking again, I’d prefer a sub between 26-42 who is athletic and shorter than 5’ 6”. Though these are just guidelines of what I like physically if the emotional connection is there these types of things can be left behind.