PDA

View Full Version : he just isn't doing it....

your_lil_slut
02-01-2009, 09:58 PM
I am in a serious relationship nd my man is dominant to a degree. I like all kinds of things he just doesn't do though. I really like the wild stuff. a little pain is plaesure to me.
Beat me srech me make me scream. I like it....
In need of more...
jordan

grinner666
02-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Have you tried talking to him about what you want? Seriously: sit him down and communicate with him. If he's "dominant to a degree" he might be quite willing to go further, or even MUCH further, but not willing to force it.

Communication: it works wonders sometimes.

your_lil_slut
02-02-2009, 05:51 AM
it had been 10 yrs with the same guy... (I am 25) i have tried to several times... thanks though.

DaddyBear
02-02-2009, 08:14 AM
it had been 10 yrs with the same guy... (I am 25) i have tried to several times... thanks though.

That's too bad, GL in your search tho!

Dark Desires47
02-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Hello Lil Slut

I understand your frustration at needing more than you are getting. He obviously is not totally committed to the scene as you are.

If you want to explore other possibilities, contact me.

DarkDesires47

brwneydgirl
02-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Does he refuse to go further with you...when you discuss it, does he brush you off? Maybe he's not confident that he'll know what to do...have you introduced him to this site? Maybe he'll get some ideas and be off and running. Here's hoping...

blossom
02-02-2009, 02:29 PM
i understand, me and hubby talk talk and talk we make rules to follow then in a day or so he "forgets" or fobs me off with "im tired, im up early" or "i havent got time" ive introduced him to the site, im even looking for some one to teach him.
im frustrated but im still tryin id hate to leave him

peterlesade
02-02-2009, 02:30 PM
How about sharing a fantasy story with him which has you as the central character? Would it shock him if it was a bit extreme? I think you need to move things along.

shanghai65
02-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Hi!

Intriguing! I am willing to do whatever I can to help online. You can PM me or, preferably, email me at

shanghai65@y7mail.com

Mizar
02-03-2009, 07:47 PM
If you manage to talk to him and put it down then as long as he is slightly Dom he will most likely be willing to go further. In all honesty I rejected what I liked, bdsm, at first but then once I found the most amazing girl who helped me "admit" it per se I started getting drawn farther and farther into it. I dont know how I could survive vanilla anymore *laugh* but if you manage to show him and lead him to something he likes doing on a bdsm site, any site, and then slowly show him and expose him to more and more things branching off it would probably help him accept it, or even if he isnt "naturaly" Dom, then you might even get him to want to try it and have him like it.

My first thoughts when I saw bdsm were "thats sick" but I couldnt look away and I loved it and got over the social stigma of bdsm.

tittorture2000
02-03-2009, 08:49 PM
You know I too was once a straight "V" guy, now I could make a pro blush with the stuff I am into.
Just work with him, or get the ok from him to do it with someone else.
Drop me a line if you wish..