PDA

View Full Version : locking buckles?

symphony
02-04-2009, 11:49 AM
quick and simple question! do they shut if you don't put a lock on it?

Ozme52
02-04-2009, 01:50 PM
I guess that depends on what kind of device you're talking about.

If you mean cuffs, with looped metal tongues, yep, they work just fine.

Ozme52
02-04-2009, 01:57 PM
For example...

Tigoda
02-04-2009, 02:14 PM
you can but or have made ones with buckles and locks, (i know a good reasonbly priced place to ask if your interested)

but i think most that lock with just hav the loop for the padlock so maybe not

symphony
02-04-2009, 04:04 PM
ty ozme52, I think it is the same type as is pictured there, its actually a collar and its been ordered now so i will soon find out i suppose! Tigoda i hope that the maybe not is wrong!

Ty for help you both

wind_dancer{W_W}
02-05-2009, 07:25 PM
a pair of mine do and a different pair of mine do not close without a lock lol have fun...... oh and those they stretch out very easily and do not tighten enough.. at least to my liking. Because the loops are vertical it seems like they will never fit perfectly but i wish you all the luck

satisfied
02-06-2009, 05:13 AM
its actually a collar and its been ordered now so i will soon find out i suppose!

My play collar is made similarly to the cuffs that Oz showed and has a loop for the lock. When the lock isn't used it works just fine. I had assumed that Master always locked it and was surprised one day to find that he hadn't. I didn't know this of coarse until I knelt before him to have him unlock it and he kind of laughed. *grumbles* damn mind tricks! :hubba: The point is that you probably won't even be able to tell the difference. Good luck!

symphony
02-06-2009, 02:16 PM
The point is that you probably won't even be able to tell the difference. Good luck!
heh well thats good then :4: but if its not so good i could always get a different one , my sir has seen a little heart padlock and i think that would look very cute with it :d

satisfied
02-12-2009, 06:42 AM
my sir has seen a little heart padlock and i think that would look very cute with it :d

LOL, My lock looks like that! but the lock doesn't work with all collars. Master ordered the lock and a stainless steel everyday collar from the stockroom and the lock won't fit the collar. That's okay though, the collar was just temporary until he made me the one I wear now.

symphony
02-12-2009, 10:52 AM
ah that must have been anoying! How nice that he made one for you though, so romantic!

symphony
02-15-2009, 10:22 AM
I got it today and its great! and does work fine withought the lock, and the heart padlock fits ^.^ joy.