PDA

View Full Version : Coin Task For submissive

DJ_dave
02-05-2009, 02:38 PM
This is one of my best tasks and have given it to submissives in the past.

1) The sub strips completely naked.

2) A coin is placed on the wall and the sub must keep it there for 5 minutes using only his/her nose.

Note: This task can be incredibly easy or dreadfully hard. I found that I would start easily and giving a medeocre reward but to increase difficulty the sub must stand at an increased distance from the wall, obviously the sub cannot support weight with nose so the sub must raise feet to almost tip-toe height. I found the ideal distance from the wall was about 1 foot. This is a predicament postion..

3) After the given time if the sub still has the coin then reward should be given.

4) If coin falls then timer is reset.

A few additional tools can make this task alot more interesting I have used in the past a butt plug whilst standing, a vibrator is also good as it always decreases concentration of subject

The great thing about this task is it can be improvised with anything and has potential to be modified and include toys.

Required tools(minimum) :
Timer (clock, ipod, phone, watch etc...)
Coin (heavier the coin the more difficult)

Additional tools that can be used.
Vibrator
Butt plug
Nipple clamps or clothing pegs work equally well
Gag

Remember, BDSM is more in the mind so if you have an easy task then try to draw as much concentration away from the task as to make it more enjoyable, use toys at your disposal, a gag, plug and vibrator will do this and make the task that much more difficult to complete.

abitloon
02-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Well, i think that supporting the coin with the tongue can give a twisted "twist" to this punischment (while putting some muscle in the tongue)
regards
pat

diem
02-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Never heard of that one before. Great idea!
I'd like to combine it with feet at least a foot apart holding a vibrator. If either the coin or the vibrator are dropped she'll be rewarded with a stroke of the flogger and the clock will start over.

toy_k
02-09-2009, 01:37 PM
very creative task (i think i am going to give it a go on my own to see how hard it really is), great addition diem

Euryleia
02-10-2009, 12:33 PM
It is also fun to take ten coins and have your submissive put their back to the wall with their hands out and turned toward the wall. Set a coin under each finger that they must hold in place. There will be punishment based on the number dropped. Then, begin teasing and tormenting them with pleasure and pain. It is cheaper than buying a St. Andrews Cross!

stphnrogers
02-18-2009, 06:14 AM
mmmm I like the way you think Euryleia. I assum the only part of the sub touching the wall is the fingers holding the coins. About two feet away, on toes and holding an enema with a butt plug would just make a subbies day. I would add a blindfold and a random amount of time so you don't know how long you've been in position, or how long to go.
I wouldn't just drop a coin part way in just to play with subbie's head. Evil grin

usbabe
03-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Wow these sound like great fun. Thank you all for all the different versions. I'm going to have to try these for myself.......:p

nibbles
03-03-2010, 01:26 PM
This is a nice idea, i think challenges can be more interesting for certain subs, i know my boy would really enjoy this as he likes to prove himself, plus i really like the idea of being able to tease and distract and then reward or punish depending on the outcome.

karaninmumbai
06-06-2010, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the ideas...

Can I do it with my buttplug tail in my ass? and possibly tape the entire thing so that you can be sure I did it?

Please let me know.

karaninmumbai4u at yahoo and MSN

Leaman
01-30-2011, 06:05 PM
This is a nice idea, i think challenges can be more interesting for certain subs, i know my boy would really enjoy this as he likes to prove himself, plus i really like the idea of being able to tease and distract and then reward or punish depending on the outcome.

A heavy coin could also be placed between the subs butt cheeks that they will have to clench to avoid it dropping to the floor, enjoy .......

monsignor
02-04-2011, 07:15 PM
A heavy coin could also be placed between the subs butt cheeks that they will have to clench to avoid it dropping to the floor, enjoy .......

Oh, that's just WRONG! HAHAHAHA... but what an enjoyable idea. How about... clenching the coin AND a small piece of chocolate? (without telling them of course...) Melting chocolate dripping down his/her leg? How NAUGHTY you've been! Punishment is automatic and unavoidable. Possibly whilst holding the coin to the wall? Oh, what a wonderful idea, thank you all so much!
monsignor

Pseudonym
02-08-2011, 05:21 PM
I tried it myself (I don't have anyone to tell me what to do) and I lasted two minutes.

tomilina
10-18-2011, 11:52 AM
How about using a raw egg? Or a marble? Or perhaps a favorite flogger or paddle?

tomilina
09-20-2013, 07:54 AM
How about a toothpick between the buttocks, and hold the coin with his penis?