PDA

View Full Version : problems with butt plug

subslut4u69
02-06-2009, 03:38 PM
so last night I had a plug in my ass and was being fucked with then all of a sudden I had to pass gas. How embarrasing!! What do I do so this does NOT happen!!!!

denuseri
02-06-2009, 03:52 PM
I reccomend "prayer" and bean-o,,,lol

fluffy
02-06-2009, 04:50 PM
so last night I had a plug in my ass and was being fucked with then all of a sudden I had to pass gas. How embarrasing!! What do I do so this does NOT happen!!!!

Air goes in ? It has to come out?

Sorry its going to happen

SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN
02-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Help a newbie out here. You were plugged, but a fart came out? I don't understand how that can happen. But it did, let us about it.

My suggestion is to get a bigger plug.
Ask for forgiveness for your unlady like action. Ask for whatever punishment works for you and your DOM/ME. Farts happen. Enjoy what comes your way because of it. S G

Ozme52
02-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Shakin' my head. It's like a "Master" Card commercial.

Butt Plug in my ass. Yes Master.
Use my cunt. Yes Master.

Gas. How embarrassing is that!! :icon176:

cadence
02-07-2009, 10:31 PM
I don't think I've ever not had to pass gas with a plug in. It's not the most sexy thing to do, but it's going to happen. I can't actually pass gass with the plug in, or else it shoots out.
If you do it enough times, it'll be part of the process, neither of you will notice anymore.
You could hold it in and get crampy, but I doubt there is anything more you can really do.

I know some foods cause bloating and gas, by cutting down on certain things, you can minimize the gas.

Kahlann
02-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Shakin' my head. It's like a "Master" Card commercial.

Butt Plug in my ass. Yes Master.
Use my cunt. Yes Master.

Gas. How embarrassing is that!! :icon176:

thank you for that image lol :28:

Spankmeplease2009
02-07-2009, 11:28 PM
I had a similar thing happen with anal beads as they were being pulled out. My ex girlfriend, playing the role of a nurse, did a great job of rolling with it. She punished me for it in the scene and we just moved on. Any time you are dealing with anything anal these things are possible. It happens.

Logic1
02-11-2009, 04:32 AM
Well it happens.. no big deal. I am more curious how you even could pass gas while being plugged.
Or was the question really about how to avoid being "gassy";)

PinkSugar
02-11-2009, 07:18 AM
I am thinking perhaps, you were not "plugged" but rather you were having the butt plug used to fuck you with ?
Otherwise I dont see how it would be possible either , but then I have just begun anal training.