PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Fantasy(Help Anyone)

"PRIZ"
09-11-2004, 02:39 AM
Here goes I'm comming out of the closet. My fantasy is to be in a remote place lost. After miles and miles and miles (by the way I'm tall italian and good looking and willing to fufill my fantasy anytime) of walking through the woods, I come across this rustic house next to a stream. I go up to the door and knock, but noone answers.I get a drink and relax on a nearby lounge chair waiting for someone to get home.
I fall asleep and awaken to find three georgeous women dressed sexily in short mini skirts and see through longerie,garters and stockings and high spiked heels.
The leader asks me what are you doing here and I tell them I'm lost, They ask me to come inside and ofer me a drink. I quickly agree thanking the gods for this opportunity to be with such sexy beautiful women. They bring me a drink and we all sit down in a circle in their living room we chat and suddenly the leader asks me if I like what I see . I quickly tell them how gorgeous and hot they are. The leader asks me if I want to have a good time but I have to do exactly as they say. I agree quickly and she says' we are going to play a little game they are going to make me do whatever they want. I ask her what she means by that and she tells me they are going to dominate me even if I say no, I tell her that this is my ultimate fantasy to be dominated by three or more woman . She tells me I'm going to get my fantasy for the next week .
She tells me to stand up and take this pill It was extasy. I felt like I died and went to heaven. How many times do you get your ultimate fantasy.
The leader told me her name was Jean and told the girls to get my clothes off, when I was naked she told me to turn around and show them my body. Idid as I was told and heard nods and moans,purring more like it and told me they hadd'nt had a guy so good looking in a long time who was willing.
By now the pill started to kick in and the made me snort some pure cocaine which instantly makes me kinky as hell. I could'nt believe my good fortune.

Jean ordered me to get on my knees and ordered Nadine to blindfold me. She then told the girls to remove their panties and line up, they did and then she told them to turn around and touch their toes . she then grabbed me by the hair and pulled me over to the first girl she told Tammy to spread her ass cheeks and told me to lick her asshole she walked away for a minute and I heard her rustling about. She told me to take off the blindfold and I felt her start to caress my cock and balls next I felt her lube my ass with what I thought was KY jelly with her finger I squirmed with anticipation as I kept licking Tammy's asshole. Tammy began to moan and jean told me to tell Tammy how good her ass tasted I did and was in heaven when she told Nadine to lick Tammy's pussy.Jean then said everyone was enjoying it too much and opened a hidded door revealing a closet full of S&M toys, whips dildos nipple clamps ect. I was relly excited now this was a once in a lifetime adventure.
She came back with a cane style whip and three nipple clamps she put one on herself exposing the firmest tits I ever saw, then put one on each of the girls. Tammy and nadine had almost identicle tits to hers and I really was in heaven. It was then I noticed the strap on dildo and knew I was in for the time of my life. Iwatched as she moved up behind Nadine and checked to see if her pussy was wet then slowly and teasingly began to work the dildo inside her pussy, Nadine began to moan in pleasure and Jean then ordered me to stand up and get the cane and start punishing her and both girls. I could'nt believe my luck.
I started with Jeantelling her to stick her ass high in the air she did and I started to punish her, she began to moan telling to hit her harder and to finger her pussy. To be continued.....