PDA

View Full Version : Self Spanking

Spankmeplease2009
02-07-2009, 09:03 AM
I don't have anyone to spank me so I generally resort to self spanking. I know its not the same because I am always in control but it is the best I have. I also like other forms of self punishment. I am not so much in the mindset that I need these things as much as I want them. Its strictly a pleasure thing with me....well most of the time anyway lol. I guess sometimes I spank myself because I think I need it. Anyway. Any ideas that would aid me in this would be greatly appreciated. I also posted a personal in the submissive personal section so if anyone would be interested in that I would be very grateful. Thanks for your time!

Spankmeplease2009
02-09-2009, 08:17 AM
Anyone? I know self spanking is nothing compaired to the real thing and as such is even kind of boring to talk about lol. But has anyone tried it?

fetishdj
02-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Its generally best with implements. Try using different tools - hairbrush, flogger, ruler etc. The Cybermistress program has some nice spanking scripts on it which tell you when to hit, what with, how often and how hard. If you are interested I can point you in the right direction for that.

denuseri
02-09-2009, 10:57 AM
I ussually use my crop when I need or am supposed to spank myself for both fun and or punishment.

And I don't know about any one else, but even when I am being nice to myself a smack to the clit with a crop can hurt lol

DaveAM
02-10-2009, 04:27 AM
Its generally best with implements. Try using different tools - hairbrush, flogger, ruler etc. The Cybermistress program has some nice spanking scripts on it which tell you when to hit, what with, how often and how hard. If you are interested I can point you in the right direction for that.

I would be interested in knowing more about the Cybermistress program. Can you point me in that direction? Thanks

moco
02-10-2009, 04:39 AM
I actually did this just a day or so ago. It was the strangest feeling. It probably did not not have the effect if would have had if I was some one else. Part of spanking, especially on the bare, is the humiliation of someone seeing and spanking you.I haven't been spanked by anyone since I was a teenager, and that was by my dad. But the repeated contact was still leaving my cheeks a nice rosy color, and it still stung. -Thinks- ouchies using an implement might hurt more -shuddlers- doesn't want to think about it (much).

arimus_master
02-20-2009, 07:43 AM
While I usually enjoy being on the dishing out end not the receiving end sometimes I find doing both can have rather nice consequences :)

As a suggestion to the OP; try spanking yourself hard then putting stinging nettles into your underwear... it will heighten the feeling, and even if you remove the nettles quickly its too late the damage has been done and you have to live with the pain.

muskrat3o3
01-05-2010, 06:08 PM
i use house hold items.

moco
01-05-2010, 11:38 PM
Its been several months since my last post on this thread, and I have a lot more experience with self spanking. I have used a belt, a telephone jack cord, a metal spatula, a hairbrush and a paddle, and of course my hand...I have spanked my breasts, bottom and between my legs...
yep...it is all painful