PDA

View Full Version : Female submissive/slave required

RHMaster
02-07-2009, 03:11 PM
I am a male dom who has got a number of roles with the BDSM scene, firstly as Master and Owner, secondly as a life coach and thirdly as a task assigner. I will explain about these later on in the post.

More about myself, I have been in the BDSM scene for the last 12 years and over the years I have owned females both in real life and also online. At the moment I am only looking for a online relationship, but in the future that might change. I have a great amount of experience inside and outside of the lifestyle that I pull on. I also believe that how ever old we are, we are always learning new things, gaining new experiences etc. Especially within the life style. But I can say that I have got wisdom hopefully, attention, imagination, cruelty, trust and also not judgmental without knowing all of the facts.

Firstly, when I say Master and Owner relationship, it should be pretty much black and white. In case it is not, if I did decided to take you on has mine you will be taught how to please me, about being a submissive or a slave sexually and non sexually. Even if you want it to, have your normal real slave and your submissive/slave life combining to become one over time.

Life coach is where I would be in control of parts of your life to help you improve it. This could be losing weight, giving up something, help you with your procrastination etc. I will be here for you to talk to if required, and punish you if don't complete what ever is required to help you improve your life by a set time. Or even more extreme version of me being a life coach. Is where I have control over aspects of your life’s right down to basic day to day tasks from sexual nature like if you are able to masturbate, orgasm to non sexual nature stuff like how to clean your house, what clothes to wear etc.

The task assigner is where you will contact me to arrange a time to either come on IM to visit me, or when you have got some spare time during the week to complete what ever tasks I set you and providing me with a detailed report and evidence as required. For me to decided on the tasks, I would have to talk to you first to get to know you and what makes you tick and then I would take it from there. It could be to masturbate and orgasm 5 times over a 2 hour period only using your fingers, a household item like a brush handle, remote control etc. Being made to watch a film or a TV series of my choice and having to write a detailed report on it covering X pages. Talking to people and slipping in the 7 dwarfs names without them knowing.

But also there is stuff that covers all 3 areas of which I might get you to complete, like completing daily rituals, restriction of rights, punishments and more.

If reading this ad have made you think that you want to try it, and even more things that you would like to do and you are female then please contact me through private messages (Pms) telling me more about yourself, and why you decided to contact me and also anything that you feel that I have missed that you would like me to consider if I do decided to take you on.

sallysub21
02-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Dear Sir

this is sally i 21 yrs old f please let me knw if i m good enough

RHMaster
02-25-2009, 11:50 AM
Dear Sir

this is sally i 21 yrs old f please let me knw if i m good enough

Posting the same message to at least another 9 doms within an hour don't show me that you are good enough for me because you can't seem to show that you are serious about this lifestyle.

One of the others might feel different to me, and think that you are good enough for them. So hopefully you will proof me wrong.

RHMaster
08-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Just bumping post, I am looking again after releasing my last submissive today.