PDA

View Full Version : submissive new girl looking for experienced dom

ladybird
02-08-2009, 06:16 AM
I'm totally new to this, so would love to meet a Master to let me know how it all works.

For as long as I can remember I've wanted something more: being submissive both scares and exhilarates me, and I'd love to explore it further with someone who's experienced. I read The Story of O when I was about 16 and felt utterly laid bare that it wasn't just me - other people feel the same need.

I would be really grateful to hear from someone who might be able to help me out, train me, push my limits and stop me feeling so confused about what I want.

I'm 23 years old and I live in London, and I'm looking for online chat in the first place, but who knows where it might lead.

Ladybird

samm
02-08-2009, 01:34 PM
I would be glad to chat and get to know you, always nice to meet someone my age :) and who knows if it clicks ...

I don't think experience is the key to eploring things, rather interest, communication and a healthy mindset, they get you a lot further. Anyway, feel free to leave me a message Ladybird.

samm

a_merlin_69
02-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Hi Ladybird, I am an older experienced Master from the UK, I have had a fair amount of experience both in real life and on line. If you want a chat let me know or contact me on yahoo or msm, my name is the same there. Regards, Merlin

shanghai65
02-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Hi, Ladybird

I just posted this. Try me.
Old Master available to train female subs online either as individuals or as one of a couple where the other aspires to be a dom or domme. I see myself as an educator rather than as a participant. I have lots of resources. My policy is to start slowly, progress gradually, help you to explore, to give support with anxieties and doubts through discussion, and to respect limits. Rl contact is most unlikely to be possible.

Shanghai65
Email: shanghai65@y7mail.com

SIMICE
02-09-2009, 06:02 PM
hello ladybird you sound interesting and i too have read the story of O but you should read Justine very interesting book.I would love to chat with you on line and i can share one of my stories i wrote with you so if you think you want to take a chance on an older
experienced Dom then feel free to drop me a line or better still email me @ Iceman_Simce@yahoo.co.uk i will be awaiting your reply.

5thgearpinned
02-11-2009, 05:02 AM
Hi Ladybird,im a fairly experienced dominant male 39 yrs,ive been out of the loop for a few years due to work commitments but am looking to get back in !!.i'd be up for anything you,d fancy ,im a clean normal guy and i live near Canterbury Kent ,get in touch if you want to know more or chat , good luck with your search honey.