PDA

View Full Version : 22 year old male looking for online play

Spankmeplease2009
02-09-2009, 01:35 AM
I am 22 years old and am looking for either a dom or a sub, preferably in the 20-35 age bracket, whom is interested in exploring bdsm with me online. I am looking for someone who is strictly interested in online play. I should say from the get go that I am unwilling to send pics or vids...I know that will be a deal breaker for some.

I tend to lean submissive/bottom but as I said I am willing to dom. My favorite fetish is spanking. I can't get enough of it. If anyone is interested in talking further let me know!

Anything Goes 23
06-23-2010, 06:23 PM
Hey there

I am a guy first of all, I hope that is not too troubeling for you, and if so I am sorry. I am a sub or bottomg, and would like to try something new online and would like to be a sub to your dom if you want. My fettish is humiliation, I love it, and I have some more wild ideas. If you are interested give me a shout and I will tell you, or maybe I will add you on yahoo.

Anything Goes 23
06-29-2010, 01:27 AM
hey there

thanks for reading my post, I had intended the idea for myself, but yah I would be interested in seeing what you are interested in. If you want me to be your dom I can do that and humiliate you like wild. Add me on here as a friend and we can start up here first.