PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a story

thehappyjoe
02-09-2009, 11:28 AM
I'm looking for a story I read not long ago. In it, a box is delivered to a group of women, possibly in a sorority house, containing lots of bondage gear. The women, or one of the women, proceed to tie each other up. The main character of the story is in a particularly bad bondage situation and sneaks upstairs, luckily missing the group of guys that comes in and grabs all the girls downstairs, possibly the same guys that "accidentally" sent them the gear. Of course, in part two she isn't all that lucky...

Anyone have any idea what story I might be talking about, and where to find it?

thehappyjoe
03-01-2009, 03:58 AM
While I wait, hoping someone actually responds in this forum, another one I am looking for: A woman lives inside an android body, after her original human body was destroyed in some sort of accident. Everything is fine, until, illegally borrowing a sex-doll body for a few hours, she becomes trapped in the body and puts on a collar that starts programming her to be a slave.

Anyone recognize it?

Thanks!

thehappyjoe
03-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Well, I found the first story. It's called "First Class Post" and is written by Feline, and it is still excellent. It's available at Utopia Stories.

Now, if someone can just take the time to help me find the second one, that would be perfect.

I'm also looking for another story. A couple gets married and then something happens before they can consumate. The wife is tortured and such, and in one memorable scene, something is injected into her pussy lips causing them to swell, which not only prevents anything from entering her (an effective chastity belt, as it were), but also has the effect of her lips rubbing against her clit as she walks, keeping her helplessly aroused.

Any ideas?