PDA

View Full Version : Cbt

useme552
09-12-2004, 08:52 AM
Hi all. am new to group and need help. I have been into cock torture since I was about eleven years old but have never included my balls. Or I should say ball as I only have one. My question in playing with my balls I don't feel anything in it. The feeling is up high in my abdomen. Is this where it should be.Don't think I am crazy but have never had anything happen to my balls so don't know if this right. I read about others saying how good it feels using ball torture and would like to know if their's is same as mine. :confused:
Thanks for help.

MrJerseyGuy
09-12-2004, 09:22 PM
Get a vascetomy!!! Then you'll see that feeling pass right through your abdomen and up to your eyeballs!!! I did it last November and had a helluva experience with it!

Seriously though, the thread caught my eye because I'm very Dominant in my relationship and I'm the one that does all of the whipping, nipple clamping, spanking etc... But I have to admit, I do like the balls abused. Fortunately she figured this out pretty early on. If she's in the mood and I'm not, she knows all she has to do is dig those nails in and give a few good yanks and I'll be ready to swing into action! There's a fine line, but if you get a partner who is willing to be patient in figuring out where your line is...it is awesome play. Half the fun is finding where those limits are. For both of you