PDA

View Full Version : Hello there!

LolitaDoll
02-09-2009, 11:18 PM
Hello everyone. Pleasure to meet you all.

Good ol' Google search of 'bdsm' lead me here. Rather surprised I haven't come across this place before.

I'm a 21 submissive gal living in Alabama. I'm engaged, however, I have a complicated situation. I'm the only one interested in this lifestyle. He enjoys some playful spanking but that is about the extent of it. I, on the other hand, have studied as much as I can since the age of 14.

I suppose I'm here to gain some more knowledge about everything and make some friends who share the same interests that I do. Everyone seems so nice from a quick look around so I hope I'll fit right in. Its nice to find somewhere that host others that feel the same way you do about certain aspects of life. Makes getting through life much easier at times!

If there is ever anything I can do for anyone or if there is ever any questions, I'll do my very best to help.

If anyone has taken the time to read all this rambling, I thank you kindly for reading. Hope you are all having a great evening/day.

Kahlann
02-10-2009, 01:05 AM
ramble ramble ramble
Welcome and make yourself at home.

skp2bear
02-10-2009, 04:28 AM
A very hearty welcome from a Texas sub.

SirTimothyk
02-10-2009, 05:46 AM
welcome and let me know if you have questions.

SIMICE
02-10-2009, 07:15 AM
\Hello and welcome you sound like you want to try it all that is a good thing here people will be very helpful and you can normally ask them anything they share all your interests
and some well lets not go there they are off the radar lol..NArr only kidding but come in chat and have fun with like minded people,like yourself we are all into the BDSM way of life.Let me give you a piece of advise when you really get into chatting and asking questions here at BDSM Libary it will open your eyes to a whole new world so fasten that seat belt and experience the thrill of a life time who knows once you have bitten the apple of BDSM you may stay forever..ENJOY..
Please feel free to drop me a line or if you want a one to one chat email me @ Iceman_simice@yahoo.co.uk i am sure i can help you with some questions..Bye for
now.

Master Simice..

LolitaDoll
02-10-2009, 07:37 AM
Thank you all very much for the welcomes.

Euryleia
02-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Welcome to the forums. Always glad to see other southerners make it here.

rosebud
02-10-2009, 10:05 AM
:wave: Welcome to the Library! Enjoy!

jeanne
02-13-2009, 05:31 AM
Hello and welcome!

Tufty
02-13-2009, 01:58 PM
Hello and :wel to the Forums

Diablo
02-13-2009, 04:38 PM
Welcome, enjoy your stay and good luck on your journey.