PDA

View Full Version : game sadistic. part one.

Aaron
09-13-2004, 01:20 AM
introduction:
epoch 1700 France

you are the bungler of the Marquis and you have to complete the missions that he assigns you.

rules:
for every chapter of this game a history will be furnished, of the images and a purpose you will owe: - to say what you would do in that situation to reach the assigned mission
(you are creative and minute in to answer)
- to point out with a number understood by 1 to 20 the level of: - fear
- pain
- humiliation
product, and if it deals with permanent damages or less
(going on with the chapters you will understand better)

NOTE: if will participate in many I will furnish you the following chapters with new victims!

chapter 1:

history:
your gentleman has been stolen of a precious necklace that flew to give to the princess of which is enamored. One informant of yours has told that the thief calls Lin Bay and that you/he/she lodges to the inn of the mastiff.

this is Lin Bay the thief:

mission:
1 - you physically describe your character
2 - you explain as you capture the thief and as the courses in the jail
3 - you describe the cell where you hold her and as you hold her
4 - torture to do you her to speak her!

AndrewBlack
09-13-2004, 09:23 AM
The first picture looks frighteningly like Michael Jackson!

mythicat
09-13-2004, 09:39 AM

Nah, skin's too dark. ;)

redEva
09-13-2004, 02:27 PM
why do i have feeling that there is load of copyrighted images here, with you doing some really poor job on erasing copyright stamp? Clean it, please, NO COPY RIGHT PROTECTED IMAGES, or I will delete the thread.
Thank you

Jones, Nikka
09-13-2004, 10:44 PM
I still do not understand what this is all about :confused:

Aaron
09-14-2004, 12:42 AM
I still do not understand what this is all about :confused:

you look the images and you write as you would torture her in order to make to speak her.
4 - torture to do you her to speak her!

(the remained images are free from copy RIGHT)

slavelucy
09-14-2004, 06:33 AM

ROFL! V funny :D

"No, no, please don't sing, dance and talk about your philosophies of life, please please, i give in...i'll tell you anything!"

:D

Anyway, yeah, i'd second what Nikka said, i don't really get what's going on either.... :confused:

sl

Mobius
09-14-2004, 10:32 AM
I think this is a writing exorcise. You are to pick a picture and write about what you would do to her.

Well seeng the provided pic are all of vanila woman and would probly go screaming to the police or kick my ass at the mear sight of a crop. I would recomend better selection of pictures.
your Idea could have marit and I have done some of it in mobys dungeon.

Aaron
09-15-2004, 12:53 AM
I think this is a writing exorcise. You are to pick a picture and write about what you would do to her.

Well seeng the provided pic are all of vanila woman and would probly go screaming to the police or kick my ass at the mear sight of a crop. I would recomend better selection of pictures.
your Idea could have marit and I have done some of it in mobys dungeon.

the game previews the interrogation of female thief Lin Bay, the woman of the photos is not Lin Bay (models it has an other name, it is not French and not alive in 1700). I do not ask to say what you would make to models of the photos BUT of imaginare as you would torture a female thief with a similar body, therefore is not I invite to the violence against models but a fantasy game to it on the female thief.

if this explanation not you enough ok, then we use this...

http://66.225.230.39/ruby/lroyopb2/images/luis_royo_p2_dream_in_year_2000_and_2000_dreams.jp g

cube
09-20-2004, 11:58 AM
I'd advise that anyone who wishes to write stories about torture should not use pictures of people smilling. :)

Having said that since we're dealing with women being tortured here it's best not to use any means of torture that leaves physical scars or at least it should be minimized as much as possible. :D

There's the Chinese water torture. :eek:
Or maybe you could tie one of these girls up in an uncomfortable position for extended periods of time. :p
Sensory deprevtion. :cool:

MasterRJ
10-12-2004, 03:43 PM
(I'm not sure I understand this my self...but...what the hell...)

A tall and rather muscular man entered the inn. He looked around for the supposed 'Lin Bay', seeing no one who appeared to fit the description he had been given. This man, of course, was a proffessional assasin hired by some lord to bring his stolen jewelry back. He had never liked lords or royal courts. A bunch of snobs. But make no mistake, he was respected among them regardless of what money or power they might possess. This respect was not given...it was earned. Earned when a lord decided to refuse pay for a bounty he had put out. The man had four soldiers gaurding his family, and so thought he was safe. Then RJ (the assassin...MWAHAHA) brought the heads of those four soldiers to the man in his study, along with that of his wife. The next thing he did was bring the man's three daughters into the room to join them. The 'mighty lord' was powerless to do any thing but watch as his thirteen year old daughter, along with her two eight year old twin sisters, where raped, beaten, and tortured. RJ agreed to the release of the girls in exchange for three times the origional bounty. The lord paid...and died. At RJ's hands of course. After RJ had enjoyed the daughters and the man's three maids for a few days later he killed them all and gathered what he could by ransacking the house and burned it to the ground, ensuring no kin would benifit from it's treasures. Needless to say he was never stiffed again. He sighed and glanced around the tavern. Suddenly he spotted a young woman with a tan and toned body. Based on her attire (a traveling cloak and relatively comfortable pants covered with pockets) it wouldn't shock him that this woman was a theif. He was, however, taken back a bit when he saw the beautiful necklace that hung from her neck. RJ took the paper from his pocket and glanced down at the sketch that was made of the necklace. How ironic...this bitch is the theif. He could do what ever he wanted to her. Not that he would allow any kind of refusal any way. This time, however, the town watch would be on his side. That in it self was a home run with bases loaded. He grinned and pocketed the picture, keeping his hand in his pocket and his fingers looped around the handle of a dagger. He approached the woman cassually, with a gentle smile on his face. No one would expect him the murderous fiend he truelly was. He liked it that way.

"Excuse me miss...I couldn't help but notice your jewels...they're stunning! Surely a woman as fair as you belongs to great nobility. I'm sure you make your parrents and some nice gentleman happy people."

He smiled warmly.