PDA

View Full Version : What would you ask Jay Wiseman???

SnickerKitten
02-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Ok, so I go to this local dungeon that I *love* as frequently as possible. This weekend they have an *amazing* opportunity! They are having a series of workshops with none other than the author of SM101, Jay Wiseman.

These are the classes that they are having:
http://www.thewoodshedorlando.com/main/jay-wiseman-schedule-and-classes/

What I need from ya'll... I *love* to get good discussions going and usually put alot of thought into finding a couple of questions that will start a really active exchange.

Unfortunately this week I am very distracted by a stressful family event coming up (my sister that disappeared off the face of the earth over 15 years ago has suddenly decided to resurface and I'll be seeing her on Friday) and I'm having difficulty focusing on finding something fun and off the wall to ask.

Any suggestions???? Oh, and if you happen to be anywhere near Orlando and want to hang out at some of the workshops with me PLEASE let me know!!!

-Kitten

denuseri
02-11-2009, 05:51 PM
So Jay how do I get my sister here into bdsm?

lol

No really,,,,

Mr Wisemen ? I have never read his book I wouldnt know what to ask.

LolitaDoll
02-11-2009, 06:16 PM
That sounds like a ton of fun!

Unfortunately I've never read the book. Don't recall ever hearing of the book, either. I'll be sure to check it out now. :)

I wouldn't know what to ask but I do hope you have a great time. Orlando is only about a 12 hour drive from me but I don't think I'd be able to make that long of a trip right now. Otherwise I'd love to go with you! I've never been to any dungeons or any sort of events.

bpqueen
02-11-2009, 06:48 PM
Hey! I will see you there :-) Master and I are heading there for the seminars over the weekend. We will be there Fri, Sat and Sun for all of the seminars and afterwards on Fri and Sat :-) Do you happen to rememember what lengths of rope we needed? I can't find the original posting that the dungeon had up...they have changed it in the last 3 weeks. As for questions, I am still trying to come up with some. The SM101 book is pretty good BTW.

SnickerKitten
02-11-2009, 08:28 PM
denuseri- hmm... not sure about asking how to get a sister involved LOL but if you come up with anything, let me know!

bpqueen- *Awesome!!* See you there!

-Kitten

SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN
02-12-2009, 07:18 AM
Hey snickerkitten. I wish I could help you out on questions, but I'm so new to this that I'm still trying to figure out what to ask myself. It's great to hear you're getting with your sister after 15 many years. I hope that everything goes very well for all involved. Good luck.

PinkSugar
02-12-2009, 08:58 AM
How interesting, I just found a local group that is doing a workshop with him next month.
That is going to be my first step into the real world so to speak.
I am real anxious to hear how it was, so please post again afterwards and let inquiring minds know.

bpqueen
02-17-2009, 01:49 PM
PinkSugar, I attended ALL of the workshops and had a blast. Jay has so many anecdotes and experiences that he puts you at ease and the group/s that hosted him were all friendly, honest, and very open. It was my first experience as well "in real world" so I completely understand the trepidation (I didn't speak to hardly anyone or participate in anything the entire first day and night), but don't sweat it and don't be a bratty submissive to Jay, or he WILL put you down :-)