PDA

View Full Version : The Neighbour

fetishdj
02-12-2009, 09:03 AM
*knock* *knock*

I waited patiently for the door to be answered, looking around at the well groomed front garden and the spotless facade of the large surburban house. The inhabitant of the house had only been living there for a few weeks and already the place was looking cleaner and better maintained than it had done before she'd moved in. The dear old lady who had owned the house had been wonderful for conversation but had never really been able to properly maintain the place. She'd died more than a year ago and the house had stood desolate ever since.

As I stood on the doorstep, empty cup in hand, I wondered how the single female who now lived there managed to find all the time and money to organise such repairs.

I turned back to face the door and saw a sillhouette of a figure in the frosted glass. There was a click as the door opened...

monak4u
02-12-2009, 09:02 PM
"Hello. How are you?" I noticed the cup in his hand and wondered what he needed. He seemed harmless enough......maybe he was the neighbor.

"May I help you?

fetishdj
02-13-2009, 09:19 AM
"Er, yeah. I live next door and I was wondering if you had an... er... sugar..."

It seemed so lame to say it out like that, just to ask for something. Still, she seemed nice enough...

monak4u
02-13-2009, 05:39 PM
"sure. come on in." I led him into the kitchen. dressed in my shorts and a t shirt, my body pressed against my clothes.

"have a seat. would you like a cup of coffee?"

fetishdj
02-15-2009, 03:37 PM
I sat down, nervously twitching my hands so that the empty cup looped round one finger jumped erratically up and down. I watched the beautiful woman in the tight shorts walk seductively past into the kitchen and wondered how I had come to be in this lucky position. Alone in a house with a goddess.

Her head popped round the kitchen door and a pair of piercing eyes transfixed me to the settee. My hands stopped fidgetting as she opened her perfect mouth to speak.

"I assume you have sugar with your coffee?"

I didn't, usually. The sugar was for baking. But I found it hard to say anything to contradict her. I nodded, ashamed of my muteness.

monak4u
02-15-2009, 04:33 PM
I poured the sugar into the cup and put my finger in it.....it stuck on my finger and i put it in my mouth, slowly sucking on it........

"I love sugar....don't you?" I said.....I sat next to him, stuck my finger in the cup again and offered the finger to my nervous neighbor....

"Care for some?" I offered.......crossing my legs.....leaning over, showing a little more breast to him.......

fetishdj
02-15-2009, 05:25 PM
The cup bounced onto the carpet. I stared, wide eyed at her finger. I could not believe that this was happening, she was offering her finger to me to lick. Could it be a friendly gesture? Or was there an ulterior motive behind her flirtation? I really liked to think the latter but knew that it was unlikely to be the case. Women never offered themselves in this way to me. At least not in such an obvious way that I notice them doing so.

I decided to assume it was a friendly gesture, innocently meant, and leant in to take the finger into my mouth. As my lips closed around it, my tongue tingled with the sensation of sugar dissolving. I was not normally one to have a sweet tooth but somehow this was more delicious, sweeter than mere refined sugar cane ever could be.

I realised, as I pulled my mouth away after lingering on her finger for far too long than should be proper, that my eyes had strayed down while I had been sucking. I was staring straight down her cleavage with just the smallest hint of lace showing against the paleness of her flesh. I blushed and averted my eyes.

"Its, er, very nice," I said, aware of my face turning a vivid scarlet. It occured to me that there could be confusion - was I talking about the sugar or her breasts?

monak4u
02-18-2009, 06:43 AM
I moaned slightly as he sucked on my finger......i could tell he was looking at my breasts........then asked...

"Do you like them.......guess what size?"

My hand smoothed across his face..........touching his cheek.......then i leaned over and kissed his lips......

fetishdj
02-20-2009, 08:44 AM
I was lost in the kiss. Eyes closed, there was nothing but darkness. Her scent, subtle and seductive, surrounded me. Her lips were soft as they hungrily latched onto mine. I could think of nothing but her, all thought was gone. My memories, my personality, my life, faded into the fire of her. My hands reached round to encircle her.

monak4u
02-20-2009, 02:29 PM
"Well, don't i deserve an answer to my question...?"

I looked at him with a frown.....

"don't you like them?" i pointed to my breasts.......

"I think they are rather nice.....don't you?"

With that, I stripped off my t shirt......since i wore no bra....i swung my breasts to and fro...giving him a little show.....

fetishdj
02-20-2009, 04:20 PM
I gulped, unsure what to say. Her up front nature was so alien to my normal experience of women. "Er, they are very nice," I replied.Hoping that it was the right answer. I could feel the blush rising up my face as I watched those beautiful breasts swining, gently too and fro. And the blush was not the only blood that was rising. I could feel a swelling in my pants.

monak4u
02-21-2009, 04:19 AM
I pushed one breast to his lips.....

"come on....they need a little attention......kiss it"

I could tell he was shy.....but i wanted his lips on my body......

i was getting wet........squirming in my shorts.....

fetishdj
02-22-2009, 02:58 PM
I bend over, my tongue stretching to touch her erect nipples. I feel her hands grasp around the back of my head as my tongue tip touches, brushing gently against the nipple. Then she pulls me, hard, thrusting my mouth into her breasts and holding it there, her fingers tangling in my hair.

monak4u
02-23-2009, 05:42 AM
I tug at his hair.....as my other hand goes between his legs........

"mmmmm.......something is growing inside your shorts....."

I unzip his shorts and unbutton the top........i pull the shorts down to his ankles......then release his shaft.......i squeeze the tip......

"Nice an full...."

fetishdj
02-23-2009, 04:00 PM
I gasp as my erection is revealed to this girl and her hands start to explore it, teasing and probing at the sensitive bits then stroking gently down the shaft. I find my hands, seemingly of their own accord, start to explore her - feeling at her full breasts, teasing at her erect nipples. She stops feeling at my cock, leaving it alone with a lingering stroke of her finger nail that leaves me begging for more. Her hand moves to my shoulder and she pushes me down onto my knees. I could easily resist her, I knew I had the strength. But I did not want to.

From my kneeling position I find myself looking up at her body, breasts hanging over my head, my face almost square with her crotch which is still covered by her shorts. Erotically long thighs disappear under the material. She begins to slowly unzip her shorts...

monak4u
02-23-2009, 06:57 PM
I unzip my shorts....watching my lover get on his knees.........i push down the shorts.....revealing a thin red thong........

"Take off the thong with your teeth......." I command.....I pull his head towards me........

"Now"

fetishdj
02-24-2009, 03:16 PM
Her hand pulls my face close to the thin, red material of her thong. She pulls me so hard that she forces my nose right into her crotch. I can smell her musk, feel the damp material against my skin, soaking through the thin material to coat my face with the sensation of stickiness.

"Pull it off, now!" she demands, but does not let go her vice like grip on my head enough to give me any leeway to do anything with my teeth, never mind pull off her thong. Instead, she pulls me even deeper into her soaked crotch, so deep that I feel myself suffocate. Trying to breath but getting nothing but her scent, I try to focus on my goal - her goal - to get her thong off, using my teeth. Reaching blindly with my tongue, I find the edge of the material and manage to get my tongue under it. With a little more effort I find I can pull the material away from her skin and take it into my mouth. Finally, I get a firmer grip with my teeth and begin to pull down.

All this time, I am unable to breath...

monak4u
02-24-2009, 07:27 PM
I can feel his teeth against my crotch.......rubbing against it....making me squirm.....i can feel his teeth gripping my thong......i can feel it being pulled down.......

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!"

I moan, pulling him harder........pressing his nose into my pussy.........

at the same time, I take the crop and give him ten more swats with it.....SWISH!! SWISH!! SWISH!!

fetishdj
03-05-2009, 03:27 PM
[apologies for the delay... been far too busy in r/l!]

I feel the crop swat at my back but I am too concerned with my nose and where it is buried... deep into pussy of a beautiful woman. It is only on the tenth swat, when she really lays into me with the crop, that I realise what is going on. The pain of the final swat is such that I jump in surprise at the pain, forcing my nose even deeper into her and almost knocking her over with my weight. I lose my breath as I do this and realise that I am held, with an almost airtight seal around my mouth and nose, in a position I cannot easily escape from....